Weekend Footnall 31/32/33 August.

AVFC_Hitz

I'm really impressed by this 'great' 'formidable' Spurs team some on here keep harping on about.

Dude, it's gunna take a little bit longer than 65minutes for all these players to gel. 

Edited by PieFacE

I'm really impressed by this 'great' 'formidable' Spurs team some on here keep harping on about.

Dude, it's gunna take a little bit longer than 65minutes for all these players to gel. 

hopefully like 24 months or something

Not denying they have good players but for some to call them a 'great' team already is an absolute load of unfettered bollocks.

Not denying they have good players but for some to call them a 'great' team already is an absolute load of unfettered bollocks.

Has anyone done that?

Has anyone done that?

Plenty of people tipping them to challenge for the title, I think that's the same thing.

Spurs really haven't looked threatening in any of their opening games so far, they have players that can pass, keep hold of the ball and so on but there isn't any threat. 

The only player I've thought could score today was Townsend to be honest.

dont put ideas in their head samjp26

They didn't have more than £18m to spend on Benteke when he had put a transfer request in, I doubt they have more than £18m after signing over £100m worth of players, Benteke removing his transfer request and also signing a new four year deal.

Â