Weekend Footnall 31/32/33 August.

AVFC_Hitz

Long old season ahead for Sunderland. It's only 3 games, but their next home games Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd, Newcastle and Man City. Doesn't look too good.

Whilst I'm very happy to see Sunderland losing, my joy is tarnished by seeing by idiotic, cretinous mouthed, bell ended spunk trumpet Ian Hollaway dancing on the touchline like Gollum on a unicycle.

Utter word removed!

Yes, it's an unedifying sight but you won't have to suffer it many times this season. I reckon you'll be seeing much more of the crying, moaning, miserable arsehole Holloway. It was a decent win but it was against one of the worst teams in the division and next year they will, hopefully, be playing each other in the Championship.

• Like 1

Whilst I'm very happy to see Sunderland losing, my joy is tarnished by seeing by idiotic, cretinous mouthed, bell ended spunk trumpet Ian Hollaway dancing on the touchline like Gollum on a unicycle.

Utter word removed!

:lol:

The 'gollum on a unicycle' comment made me snort as I tried to contain my amusement and not wake my sleeping girlfriend.

Bravo

Utter word removed!

:lol:

The 'gollum on a unicycle' comment made me snort as I tried to contain my amusement and not wake my sleeping girlfriend.

Bravo

Genuinely the exact same here. :D

Sturridge is very good - I'm not sure Ferguson left the strongest squad for Moyes - he has a lot of work to do. Winning the title with this lot last season was a hell of a job.

Fergie was able to get the best out of players, without him at the helm quite a few of these guys look average.

Â