Saints Row iV

Demitri_C

I hear Saints Row 4 has been banned in Australia for being too violent.

Something to do with an anal probe weapon being too graphic   :D

I loved SR2, much much better than GTA4.

Need to play SR3, and then i will also get SR4.

Edited by ender4

loads of games get banned in australia, but it's mainly because their game ratings only go as high as a UK equivalent of 15. Anything that would get an 18 rating in the UK requires a new edit for Australia, or it gets banned

SR2 has been the only good one and I lost interest in it after a few days. Everything about tbe SR games screams that I should love it and I really want to, ive purchased and played each one. Some good outlandish missions and character creation aside its just not that interesting. Story is crap, both cities are crap and the graphics are kinda crap. All a bit empty, no real identity of its own and a bit of a one trick pony thats trying too hard. A bit like Lady Gaga, desperately wanting people to look at her and think 'how fun and outlandish' but really people just think 'meh'.

Needs to try better and differently for SR V.

Australia had problems with a few things in the game, particularly drug references that portray narcotics in a vaguely positive light (there's a section where characters take alien drugs and get powers). Not unusual for Oz.

This game also runs like a three legged dog on consoles.

Problem here is that SR4 was originally a dlc for the third. They have been working their asses off, the advertising of that stopped around january/february I think. I mean that is so greedy, honestly. And it looks like it would get stale quick.

Â