AndyClarke

I think the whole tactics in this version is fine. For me it's just the match engine that **** it up. Defenders missing easy headers too often, goalkeepers not saving shots hit straight at them, opposition players being left unmarked. All in all, for me the match engine has ruined this years game. It was fine, when first released, and fine after the transfer update, but the small patches they do have ruined it each time. 

Yeah, about the near impossible away wins at big teams. First game after i wrote that anddd..**** close though.

fop3pk.jpg

Edited by Daniel

Will keep a keen eye on this!

XcMH4j1.jpg

It's getting a bit ridiculus though. Leeds, Liverpool and Chelsea are tycoon owned, Man City is still spending limitless and a handful of clubs in the PL are owned by consortium. Good thing is I'm having no problem offloading my players!

Not been able to get into this years version and found it very difficult when I have played. Seems like you need to get everything spot on which isn't realistic.

I've not played it a huge amount yet, but so far I am finding it more realistic in terms of watching how the game is going and "shouting" to tweaks things and turn it around. I'm top of the Conference North with Workington after about 12 matches, and usually I struggle in my first season!

Not been able to get into this years version and found it very difficult when I have played. Seems like you need to get everything spot on which isn't realistic.

I've not played it a huge amount yet, but so far I am finding it more realistic in terms of watching how the game is going and "shouting" to tweaks things and turn it around. I'm top of the Conference North with Workington after about 12 matches, and usually I struggle in my first season!

I replayed a cup game with Inter 4 or 5 times with different lineups/tactics/etc and lost it 4 times out of the 5 (1 on penalties). Conceded 4 in 1 of the games despite playing a 5-4-1. The last few years FMs have been too easy, but this has gone so far in the other direction it's silly IMO.

Gonna give FMC a try, haven't ever bothered. Will start unemployed with Germany, Italy and Holland selected as my nations!

Let me know if you suffer with a lot of injuries?

Did over a year, didn't get a single job offer.

Gonna give FMC a try, haven't ever bothered. Will start unemployed with Germany, Italy and Holland selected as my nations!

You applied right? That's bizarre.

You applied right? That's bizarre.

Applied for a shed load and also showed interest in jobs that were unstable. Weird I agree.

• Like 1

If I start a league with just the English leagues picked does that mean no other players outside of England are in the game?

Edit: Are there any facepacks on Steam Workshop?

Edited by packoman

If I start a league with just the English leagues picked does that mean no other players outside of England are in the game?

Edit: Are there any facepacks on Steam Workshop?

No, it just means you won't be able to manage in that league. Some teams from the Mexican 3rd division might not have players, but all the top teams will.

• Like 1

I started FM Classic without a club and after 2 seasons of being on holiday I came back and I was somehow manager of Leyton Orient even though I didn't apply. Got them promoted from League 1 to Prem in 3 seasons.

I know I never did that though. I started a database and just wanted to let it run for around 10 years then start from then so I don't know any of the players. Turns out I don't know any of the players at Leyton Orient so it worked out alright in the end.

ive started a new file, i wanted to be a lower league midlands club, i thought, maybe walsall, or tamworth, or maybe even solihull, but naa, i settled for coventry, just signed a few ex villa players and some villa youths

question though, ive noticed that a majority of prem clubs players dont have profile pictures, yet alot of lower league dross like small heathean players do, why is this?

Â