AndyClarke

Same when I sold Hutton (still paying some of his bastard wages). Last night I was trying to get rid of Given for £0, I think it was Derby tried to sign him but I'd have to pay almost £40,000 per week to him in wages, I said no, then BARCELONA offered to buy him, no wages for me to pay, sorted!

Got the game for myself as a Christmas Present yesterday.
Had to start out with Aston Villa although i miss having a transfer budget.
Currently 5th in the league with 30 games played. Got Honda in on free transfer and Eduardo Saviola on a 6 month long loan in January. Hope I'll be able to push for that champions league spot. Fingers crossed.

14 seasons in,

Sheffield Wednesday 13-15

1 Campionship Win

Fulham 15-19

1 FA Cup

Arsenal 19-23

2 Premiership titles

1 Champions Leage

1 euro supercup

2 league cups

1 FA Cup

Fiorenina 23-26

2 Serie A

1 Euro Cup

and just comleted my first season at Real Madrid.

1 League BBVA

planning on staying for a while to get rid of all ore paid old players and fill full of Spanish.

• Like 1

14 seasons in,

Sheffield Wednesday 13-15

1 Campionship Win

Fulham 15-19

1 FA Cup

Arsenal 19-23

2 Premiership titles

1 Champions Leage

1 euro supercup

2 league cups

1 FA Cup

Fiorenina 23-26

2 Serie A

1 Euro Cup

and just comleted my first season at Real Madrid.

1 League BBVA

planning on staying for a while to get rid of all ore paid old players and fill full of Spanish.

This career is pretty cool because everything sounds pretty realistic.

Maybe we could get a network game going guys?

Decide a league, a starting date/day and best day/time to play, everybody picks a team each or we randomise somehow?

I'd definitely be in. Though I'm not the best, so I'd probably be an automatic 3 points for everyone. ;)

• Like 1

above post.

wow, how different to mine...in my 3rd season with Villa, Jordan Graham and Weimann have both helped propel me to my first premiership win!

Both playing on the wings in a 4-2-2-2 kind of formation.

For those interested, my standard team in season 3 is:-

.........................Mitrovic...................

Grealish..........Januzaj (L)...........Graham

.............Medel........Romeiu..............

Luna..... Okore.....Baker.......Corchia

.....................Guzan..........................

Subs:- Vlaar, Emerson (Santos Wonderkid)/Lowton, Fellani (Loan), Harkes (Regen ex-Boca Youth Wonderkid), Tomas Martinez, Weimann, Agbonlahor/Kozak.

Season 1:- 13th + Early exits from cups

Season 2:- 8th + Relatively early exits from cups

Season 3:- 1st, CC Final and FAC Semi.

Ove 3 seasons I've spent about £20M, reclaimed about £70M in transfers.

The 50% (Rising to 65%) of available funds from sales is a bit delibitating

I got lucky shipping the likes of Given, Hutton, Bent, Ireland for small fees to get rid of wages and N'Zog and Delph have been shot of finally in S3.

Bosmans and Loans have massively helped...I signed Wijnaldum for £0 and sold for £7.5M. Plenty of young squad fillers around which you can sell on for profit. Helenius went for 10M ish, Lowton is attracting offers of 8M now, Sylla went for 3.5M to Lyon, Okore is wanted by Real/Barca now, Benteke wasn't missed, Luna was POTS in S2, Kozak is a reliable backup. Mourinho, Pulis and Clarke are my enemies!

As a 25y.o FM addict since CM2 (Red cd with commentary and Steve Bull/Cantona playing)...FM14 my favourite in a long, long time.

Edited by Djemba_Villan

started as PSG, really struggled 1st season, they dont have much in the way of a squad, lots of average players on around £70k a week (motta, maxwell) you start with about £30m but constantly get moaned at for not buying superstars, bought in papadopolopodous,  de bruyne on loan, just about won the league, 4 teams could have won it on the last day, monaco stayed up by a point! pissed the cups

summer transfer budget? £210m! got ozil, bakkali, thiago, bender, ter stegen, balanta, de sciglio, did the treble again

got the board to change the mentality to buying youngsters, they keep buying me 5 star regens for £7/8m!

Â