Goals from tonight

KjParton

Watching the highlights now...

First goal was a whopper, 11 passes strung together and a top finish!

Second goal, great work from Andi to make that out of what looked to be a lost spell of possession. Well played Andi to CB and a decent finish

Third goal, what a ball from KEA! Another tidy finish from CB

Fourth goal was a peach from Tekkers!

Crewes was a feckin mess fron the defence

Bacuna's was a belter too, though not as good as Andi's IMO

Looked to play very good stuff there

is it really because of international restrictions? as on their website i can see the petrov video and the wycombe highlights? Ive tried different browsers and its just black.

I might be looking into things abit too much but did anyone else notice on the clips benteke was the only goal scorer that people didnt run upto?.

Not sure if you're judging that by the Sky clips, but on the extended clips on AVTV, the team do celebrate with Benteke - there's high-fives all round. It's just cut off in the Sky vision.

KEA's passing looked fantastic!

Lovely pass for the 4th too. It could have been a simple ball to feet, instead he weighted it beautifully with the outside of his boot. That my friends is the difference between the Bannans of this world and the KEA's.

I'm still not convinced by KEA, obviously. But he was much improved late on in the season, more like his early season form and obviously showed something extra last night.

I wonder if he's the surprise package from the current lot this season. He clearly has the ability.

Â