Manchester United

BOF

There was news story on Yahoo yesterday about a guy who had a  'Moyes out' Tattoo on his backside.

Wow.

978001-532ffa32-a354-11e3-900e-99186aa12

What a brave place to get a tattoo!

What was "Moyes" doing in there in the first place? :blink:

Anyway, let's hope they don't lose the plane(s).  ;)

And yet we will not take adfunkingvantage of this, and will roll over like the bitch we are.

Can I have next week's lottery numbers as well?

7, 13, 21, 32, 39, 44.

You were right about us not taking advantage of the situation but not about rolling over, so I presume half of those numbers are right?

As I always say, no set of fans are any different or better than any others*. We've had years of hearing how fans of United and Liverpool are different only to see how similar they are when things go wrong. Its nice to see United 'fans' get some understanding of what it is like to be a football fan.

*Disclaimer - The above isn't true of fans of Small Heath, Milwall, Liverpool and Leeds among others as other football fans are better than them. 

Although I do agree with this sentiment I have been genuinely surprised at the way the United match day fans refuse to turn on Moyes (besides that guy who hired the plane). I thought they would have been booing and calling for his head long ago, the Liverpool fans were booing Hodgson much sooner and he had been sacked by now in that season. 

And yet we will not take adfunkingvantage of this, and will roll over like the bitch we are.

7, 13, 21, 32, 39, 44.

You were right about us not taking advantage of the situation but not about rolling over, so I presume half of those numbers are right?

Actually, I was a few numbers out :-D

8, 14, 16, 21, 47, 49.

Anyone else think that perhaps, just perhaps someone in the media was behind that plane. Just a thought.

Or maybe it was a player :)

Maybe it was Moyes as a cunning plan to get fans on his side :P

a false flag!

7, 13, 21, 32, 39, 44.
Actually, I was a few numbers out :-D

8, 14, 16, 21, 47, 49.

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

• Like 1

Love some of the replies. "Have you considered passing this on to a journalist or TV presenter"  :D

@richardajkeys If I was involved in such talks, I'd definitely tell some bloke who used to host TVAM. Toss up between you and Frank Bough.

just read that Thiago Alcantara is out injured and won't play in tomorrows Champions League quarter final game at Old Trafford.

I had expected the greatest mismatch in the history of the Champions league and a total demolition job that could run into double figures over the two legs with Alcantara featuring prominently

really annoying that he's got injured the game before. with Kroos, I was looking forward to watching Alcantara ruin Man Utd's Champions League respectability.

still have Robben, Scheinsteiger, Kroos, Ribery and Gotze, and Muller... that's formidable but either or both Robben and/or Ribery will probably get bored or substituted off when it goes 0-3.

so I'm not sure whether we'll get double figures now. 

Â