VillaGoMarching

Lamela has been confirmed

What does that bring their spending up to?

£65m

5Live were quoting it as £92m last night.

So they weren't including sales.

childish from Paddy Power but thought was a bit funny

Tottenham were drawn with FC Anji, FC Sheriff and Tromso in the Europa League earlier. If you haven’t heard of them, they’re a small team from London.

• Like 4

Interesting take on the Bale transfer from Sky Sports who are reporting that Spurs will string Madrid along until the last minute to prevent any of Real's players being sold to Arsenal. They're playing a dangerous game if this is the case, if they don't sell Bale, then they'll be financially crippled, one would assume.

With the money that Spuds have spent so far £25mill on Soldado £30 mill her and there, it makes you wonder whether they was ever in for Benteke.....

They were, trust me.

I just can't understand then why they've paid so much for unproven Premier league players when they were quibbing over peanuts for a proven premier league goal scorer

With the money that Spuds have spent so far £25mill on Soldado £30 mill her and there, it makes you wonder whether they was ever in for Benteke.....

They were, trust me.

I just can't understand then why they've paid so much for unproven Premier league players when they were quibbing over peanuts for a proven premier league goal scorer

They didn't have the Bale money then.

Â