Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

anyone that eats salads annoys me ..just a waste of calories

Just about to go and pick some fresh salad leaves from the raised bed to have in a sandwich. Lovely. :P

p.s. I have calories galore to waste.

Grrrrr .... sandwiches should contain a meat of some description and some cheese and nothing else  ..unless you are American in which case it should include peanut butter

The salad leaves will be joining some cheese as the filling.

I like some salads in a resturant but there is always a meat or fish in them if it's a main. Love seared Tuna salad. Also a favourite starter of mine is caprese salad - Buffalo mozzarella, vine tomatoes, basil and olive oil or balsamic vinegar, es muy buena

That just sounds like Tricolore salad.

I like some salads in a resturant but there is always a meat or fish in them if it's a main. Love seared Tuna salad. Also a favourite starter of mine is caprese salad - Buffalo mozzarella, vine tomatoes, basil and olive oil or balsamic vinegar, es muy buena

That just sounds like Tricolore salad.

arnt all tomatoes from the vine :D

On a similar note to this obese talk. Something that annoys me more is skinny women who go on diets or eat tiny salads for lunch etc.. because they're too lazy to eat normally and do exercise. That annoys me more than anything. 

That's a very very strange thing to be annoyed about.

Fits the thread of course. But still.

On a similar note to this obese talk. Something that annoys me more is skinny women who go on diets or eat tiny salads for lunch etc.. because they're too lazy to eat normally and do exercise. That annoys me more than anything. 

I suppose it's just both are lazy things. One is too lazy to do exercise to lose weight. The other is too lazy to do exercise so will reduce food intake. 

It's still laziness. I don't like laziness. People should eat normal healthy meals and enjoy some treats and do some exercise. 

:rant: tomatoe

Psst, the plural has an 'e'.

:rant:  You only add the "es" to a verb that ends in an o and not a noun

Are you trying to say tomatoes is not the plural of tomato? Or that potatoes is not the plural of potato?
  • Like 1

I suppose it's just both are lazy things. One is too lazy to do exercise to lose weight. The other is too lazy to do exercise so will reduce food intake. 

It's still laziness. I don't like laziness. People should eat normal healthy meals and enjoy some treats and do some exercise. 

I don't think dieting is laziness. The opposite in fact.

I personally have to put a lot more effort in to make sure my diet is right than I do to get myself to the gym a few times a week.

I imagine preparing a salad is a lot more work than preparing a sandwich and a bag of crisps.

Not doing exercise doesn't equate to laziness.

I don't think dieting is laziness. The opposite in fact.

I personally have to put a lot more effort in to make sure my diet is right than I do to get myself to the gym a few times a week.

I imagine preparing a salad is a lot more work than preparing a sandwich and a bag of crisps.

Not doing exercise doesn't equate to laziness.

You go to the Gym though. I have no problem with people controlling their diet in conjunction with exercise for overall good health.

What I dislike is women focussing on low calorie diets instead of doing any exercise for the sole purpose of being thin and looking good. Rather than eating a balanced diet and doing exercise for overall good health.

get what I mean?

Â