Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I thought Glastonbury was this weekend. Got mixed up with the hippies going to Stonehenge. Was looking forward to watching it.

I'm taking the kids to Longleat tomorrow and go right past Stonehenge so was going to do a whistle stop on the way  .... now I know it's full of hippies I assume traffic will be a nightmare and I'd best find another route

There weren't that many there on the news and they'll probably have left by now. I should warn you that there were also morris dancers. 

I thought Glastonbury was this weekend. Got mixed up with the hippies going to Stonehenge. Was looking forward to watching it.

I'm taking the kids to Longleat tomorrow and go right past Stonehenge so was going to do a whistle stop on the way  .... now I know it's full of hippies I assume traffic will be a nightmare and I'd best find another route

I think the longest day is only like a one day thing

"Your daughter doesn't half look like a **** minger in that wedding dress" is just rude, no matter how honest.

Especially if you add "I'm glad I had her before she put the weight on."

"...and even then she was s**t"

"Screamer, though."

"didn't actually see her face until the dvd came out"

There weren't that many there on the news and they'll probably have left by now. I should warn you that there were also morris dancers

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Eh? Hippies and stonehenge? Do enlighten the foreigner. Are we talking about wannabe druids?

I think you get Druids and Pagans celebrating there. These are joined by hippies and white people with dreadlocks smoking weed and juggling.

• Like 1

People who think truth and rudeness are mutually exclusive.

for some reason this reminded me of the lines in a great song.

Just because I'm shallow doesn't mean that I'm heartless,

Just because I'm heartless doesn't mean that I'm mean.

"Your daughter doesn't half look like a **** minger in that wedding dress" is just rude, no matter how honest.

Especially if you add "I'm glad I had her before she put the weight on."

"...and even then she was s**t"

"Screamer, though."

"didn't actually see her face until the dvd came out"

"Overall her mum was much more into it, but her brother was the keenest of the lot."

People who think truth and rudeness are mutually exclusive.

for some reason this reminded me of the lines in a great song.

Just because I'm shallow doesn't mean that I'm heartless,

Just because I'm heartless doesn't mean that I'm mean.

I think Homer nailed it (as usual). "Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand".

Obese people. Really can't stand that level of laziness. I can understand fatness as some people have trouble with weight. But being obese is laziness personified.

have to disagree there  ... you can do your bit for sure , but you can't beat genetics  conditions such as underactive thyroid will result in your being over weight no matter what you do

I wonder what percentage of obese people are that way as a result of a genetically underactive thyroid as opposed to being incredibly lazy and hungry.

Obese people. Really can't stand that level of laziness. I can understand fatness as some people have trouble with weight. But being obese is laziness personified.

have to disagree there  ... you can do your bit for sure , but you can't beat genetics  conditions such as underactive thyroid will result in your being over weight no matter what you do

That is true, but I think the percentage of people citing this as a reason for their plight far outweighs the percentage of people who can actually use the excuse legitimately.

I agree with CVByrne, there's no excuse for the average person to allow their weight to spiral out of control. Apart from the small amount of people who do suffer from things like over-active thyroid, the rest of us should be savvy enough to know when to ease back on the take aways.

I was waiting for a train recently and there was a morbidly obese couple sat in silence plugged in to their tablets. It reminded me of Wall-E

walle-e-fat-people.jpg

What beats me is - how do the morbidly obese manage to breed? Because they clearly do.

Dang, now I have to bite my tongue because we don't know who's reading and I don't want to risk offending anyone in the name of humour :(

For shame some of you

is that what you see when you see a fat person ..someone who is just lazy and hungry

life isn't that black and white

Mine was actually an honest question. Read it without thinking I have an agenda ! :(

I wonder what percentage of obese people are that way as a result of a genetically underactive thyroid as opposed to being incredibly lazy and hungry.

I believe it's something like 5% of obese people have a medical problem.

Â