Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who listen to Heart or Magic.

Stop living in the **** past.

There is nowt wrong with listening to old music if it is good music. I'd take Led Zeppelin over My Chemical Romance any day of the week.

The problem with Heart or Magic isnt that they play old music, its that they play shite music.

There is nowt wrong with listening to old music if it is good music. I'd take Led Zeppelin over My Chemical Romance any day of the week.

The problem with Heart or Magic isnt that they play old music, its that they play shite music.

Point taken but this is the things that piss you off that shouldnt thread :)

This. It's hardly a secret that I listen to 90% "old" music. But I NEVER listen to "oldies radio". It's crap.

that I wasn't eligible for a Christmas bonus because I didn't start until 4th Jan 2010.......even though that was the first working day of the year, becuase my contract didn't start on the 1st, I'm not allowed a bonus. I was offered this contract on 14th December 2009! Bastards.

The fact that the old thread got closed but the new one still contains 'but shouldn't in the title even though 90% of peoples ventings should piss them off.

How ironic that this very vent 'shouldn't' piss me off. 8)

The fact my back is starting to play up again. I'm only 21 and I had sciatica last year. Perhaps it's leaning over my laptop updating Twitter feeds for the past 2 days.

Are you sure it wasn't all that listening to Talksport yesterday???

They had a phone in about sciatica and bad backs yesterday because Parry was moaning about his back problems.

The fact my back is starting to play up again. I'm only 21 and I had sciatica last year. Perhaps it's leaning over my laptop updating Twitter feeds for the past 2 days.

Are you sure it wasn't all that listening to Talksport yesterday???

They had a phone in about sciatica and bad backs yesterday because Parry was moaning about his back problems.

I didn't listen to Talksport. It was a mild pain yesterday morning and I thought 'Oh no' and here we are. I had some really strong prescrip. paracetamol last year which killed it - looks like some internal organs are in for a bit of hard work over the coming days.

That **** bit of technology that SSN use now. OK so you have a touch screen, wooooo, so why oh why oh (spells YoYo) do you have to use it? It adds nothing, your crap presenters obviously have no idea how to use the f'ing thing and it looks crap. Just do your job, sit in front of the camera, smile and announce the facts, and also do not include "Sky sources are saying" - liars you have read the fooking internet like the rest of us

Â