Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The constant calls I get, recorded message, saying "Hello, this is about your recent loan application. Press 5 to speak to an advisor".

**** OFF

I haven't applied for a **** loan you words removed. And no way am I going to "press 5" and incur a shitload of phone bill. Do you think I'm **** stupid?

What makes it worse is I registered with TPS and they have done **** all!

Fucktards :bang:

It's not even good game footage, either. They actually used the same clip of a very wobbly CGI Hurricane "chasing" a Bf 109 (followed by an obviously studio-shot closeup of an actor's thumb on a gun button) at least four times. It's bad enough when programmes like this use clips from the 1969 BoB feature film, but at least those are real aeroplanes. Terrible.

As I've been exposed to television due to living with the missus over Christmas again and being forced to watch the whole Royal marriage debacle/programme snippets I have a huge annoyance - all this fake, brain dead rubbish about Kate Middleton apparently going from 'Yob to Snob' - has anyone ever heard her? She's posher than William! What a load of bollocks.

Â