Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Cheryl Cole?

+1

Also, has anyone actually listened to the lyrics of 'do they know its xmas' by band aid? On the continent of Africa:

And it's a world of dreaded fear

Where the only water flowing is a bitter sting of tears

And the christmas bells that ring there are the clanging chimes of doom

Well tonight thank God it's them instead of you

And there won't be snow in Africa this christmas time

The greatest gift they'll get this year is life

Where nothing ever grows

No rain or rivers flow

Do they know it's christmas time at all?

What a load of patronising shite! This song is a disgrace, and my anger is intensified when you get all these sanctamonius c*nts singing along as if they are somehow being good, generous, empathic people. **** OFF.

Suffering was eased by this song and the efforts of those who contributed. Can't see what your problem with it is. "Thank god it's them instead of you" is a great line.

Worst female comedian, by far, is this hateful bint

jenny_eclair_lead_203x152.jpg

Shes as funny as being told your dog is dead. And tries to stand out from the crowd by just being vile.

:clap:

Spot on.

I noticed today that the winner from x factor Cordel or something has a book on sale in Morrisons. Now how the hell did he write a book get it published get it printed and through a distribution network all in about 2 weeks, unless of course he knew he would win beforhand

I noticed today that the winner from x factor Cordel or something has a book on sale in Morrisons. Now how the hell did he write a book get it published get it printed and through a distribution network all in about 2 weeks, unless of course he knew he would win beforhand

What an exciting story that must be. For for 25 years I had a really **** boring life, ate Chinese takeaway every weekend and drank beer, then I was on the X factor, which was alright. The ultimate retard's book.

• Like 1

What an exciting story that must be. For for 25 years I had a really **** boring life, ate Chinese takeaway every weekend and drank beer, then I was on the X factor, which was alright. The ultimate retard's book.

Horrible surprise for you tomorrow if you unwrap it then?

Horrible surprise for you tomorrow if you unwrap it then?

absolute nightmare

being bored and playing "hearts" on mSn

quick match that finds you similar rated players .. me with 13 games ..the other ,"matches" have played 21,003 , 17658 and 18451 games

yeah that's a close match

I saw that when I was buying an album in HMV and laughed.

(No I was not buying the X-Factor-winner's album.)

I bet, no matter who won, that book would have remained largely the same, just with some names changed.

Something that pisses me off, my family waiting until after xmas dinner to open any presents.

Â