Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

27 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Christ a'mighty. You're wrong. Get over yourself and leave it alone. 

If you have to have such degenerate ideas keep your filthy thoughts to yourself. 

tom-cruise-shades.gif

I'll leave you to enjoy your butter tasting sandwiches, not sure what's on them, it's irrelevant

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

people who put butter on say a tuna and mayo sandwich are wrong uns

But why?

We always seem to have these discussions but the anti butter brigade never seem to have a reason for not having butter. Why?

Just now, Stevo985 said:

But why?

We always seem to have these discussions but the anti butter brigade never seem to have a reason for not having butter. Why?

Because what is the butter doing other than giving it a flavour that doesn't go particularly well with the tuna and a bit of oil?

Same with putting butter on a jam sandwich, what is that butter doing other than changing the flavour and texture profile away from jam

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

Because what is the butter doing other than giving it a flavour that doesn't go particularly well with the tuna and a bit of oil?

Same with putting butter on a jam sandwich, what is that butter doing other than changing the flavour and texture profile away from jam

But it's a nice flavour. And it goes well with those things.

BUtter and jam is delicious

• Like 2

Sometimes it takes a random TikToker to make you realise you don’t know your wife quite as well as you thought. In my case, the revelation came via an American influencer in Paris called Amanda Rollins. She went viral recently thanks to a video in which she earnestly explained that the French do this really weird thing: they put butter on sandwiches.

Guardian

10 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

“See it. Say it. Sorted.” I hate it. It’s an awful slogan, and it annoys me far more than it should. 

Times a **** million. Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

it also makes a barrier between the bread and the filling so the tuna doesn't seep into the bread

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

it also makes a barrier between the bread and the filling so the tuna doesn't seep into the bread

I've heard the barrier reason before

how long are you lot taking to eat a sandwich? that filling isn't seeping anywhere, its gone

FWIW it should maybe be stated that I eat sandwiches about once every 2 to 3 weeks, toast even less

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I've heard the barrier reason before

how long are you lot taking to eat a sandwich? that filling isn't seeping anywhere, its gone

FWIW it should maybe be stated that I eat sandwiches about once every 2 to 3 weeks, toast even less

Well I might make it at 6am and eat it at 1pm. On occasion I may even make it the evening before

My missus has been known to make hers on a Sunday evening for Monday and Tuesday's lunch

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Well I might make it at 6am and eat it at 1pm. On occasion I may even make it the evening before

that's the reason that i don't eat sandwiches

i only ever eat them on the spot, if i want a sandwich at work I'll take the ingredients and make it during my break

Â