Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Here in Perth 75 to 85 percent of the cars are automatics.

In fact here there are 2 different types of drivers licence,1 for automatics only and on the other one you are allowed to drive autos and manual cars.

1 for automatics only and on the other one you are allowed to drive autos and manual cars.

Yes I'd say they have those in most places. A proper licence that does both and an 'automatic' one.

Why don't people just drive automatics? Nobody else in the world seems to bother with gears anymore.

They're more expensive to buy. They've got worse fuel economy. They're more expensive to maintain if (when) something goes wrong with the clutch(es)/gearbox. You don't have as much control of the engine (if you actually like 'driving'). The only advantage I see in an automatic is that it frees up a hand allowing you to be a more distracted driver :)

This.

In a drive-on-the-right country I'll always hire an auto, as changing gear right handed always takes me several days to adjust to.

Over here though, it's stick shift every time.

What shirt?

A Peruvian one, Sporting Cristal.

Ooh, the bastard. He knew what he was doing. That was trolling that was. Get him back. Get him back in his face.

This just appeared on my FB timeline. Ffffffffuuuuuuuuu.

418645_269262323187956_228930890_n.jpg

Unfriend them. Preferably using physical violence.
They might mean the village Hell in Norway. I'd like to go there.

Stevie Nicks!! She is going to be playing here in a month so everywhere I go that plays music is playing more and more of her crap to "amp" everyone up about seeing her. I do NOT like her or her voice.

Â