Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

PussEKatt, I believe the thought process of such people, as say Kaka, is that God has given them the 'oppourtunity' to do what they do (i.e. play football) or has given them the talent...not that God is sitting there saying, 'Oh WELL THAT Kaka lad is about to shoot, let's make sure that ball goes in." or "Oh, Joey barton is about to have a crack, let's make sure that clearing in the woods misses!" etc etc

My lodger blitzing my monthly broadband allowance in two days streaming the Olympics all weekend while sitting watching the bloody thing on tv!

Off to the tech forum to find out how I can block his ip on my router.

Without wanting to hijack this thread into religion (we can take it over to 'our place', if you like), I think that a great many of them really DO believe that God is intervening, guiding the ball into the net, etc. - hence the need to do the superstitious rituals, without which the magic won't work. No different from lucky underpants and the like, really.

My son's second birthday this week and his nan had posted him a birthday card with £10 inside, some f**ker at Royal Mail spotted the card, opened it, took the £10 then posted the opened and cashless card through our door!!!

No different from lucky underpants and the like, really.

Apart from the fact that my lucky Boxers, whilst they are undoubtedly 'lucky', are not religious. :mrgreen:

Also, they do in fact, exist.

Either that or his nan has an elaborate imagination and an extra tenner in her purse...

You can see that the envelope has been opened where the adhesive has ripped the envelope.

Fixed*

*by the way, I'm joking. You should be rightly pissed off!

In this day and age, people really shouldn't be putting physical money into envelopes and posting them.

If it's a physical handover to recipent - fine

If it's going in the post - write a cheque.

Otherwise, you're really leaving yourself open to Royal Mail 'thieves/opportunists'.

Without wanting to hijack this thread into religion (we can take it over to 'our place', if you like), I think that a great many of them really DO believe that God is intervening, guiding the ball into the net, etc. - hence the need to do the superstitious rituals, without which the magic won't work. No different from lucky underpants and the like, really.

Over here in the A league.Brisbane Roar have an asian player and before every game he kneels down on the centre spot and says a little 30 second prayer.

In this day and age, people really shouldn't be putting physical money into envelopes and posting them.

Otherwise, you're really leaving yourself open to Royal Mail 'thieves/opportunists'.

So its fair enough for RM to randomly open peoples post on the off chance there might be cash in there? If RM cannot be trusted then its a pretty big problem this country has got.

So its fair enough for RM to randomly open peoples post on the off chance there might be cash in there?

Nope, of course it's not.

But why take the chance? There's also the risk of RM 'losing' the letter/envelope too.

Â