Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

On a similar note, I feel a pang of rage at those customers who have their card declined due to putting their pin in wrong and then say "oh, it must be your system".

Also, fat old women on buses who moan that the bus they're on has to skip some small portion of its usual route due to the current bad weather turning banks into death slides. They'll sit there, announcing their disgust to a bus full of people who don't want to hear it and don't **** care and would rather throw her fat arse out into the cold than watch her jowls wobble disapprovingly for another second more.

But then again, how dare the bus company decide to prioritise the safety of its passengers and the general public over the travel destination of some cantankerous old fart too **** lazy to walk an extra 100 yards to her bungalow that reeks of piss and biscuits.

What by deciding you want 10 pounds.... No sorry, 20.... And do I want an advice slip? Hmm, do I? Well I suppose I could, oh how much did I want again?

:x

ATMs should have a time limit on them, and if you don't HTFU, it spits out your card and bans you from that ATM for 24 hours.

it always amazes me, they select an item, take it to the till, the till jockey announces the price........

....oh!.....right!......£5.99......erm.....right I'll just look for my money, in my purse, in my bag.

"Oh can I pay by card"

"oh here it is"

"oops wrong way round"

"Pin?"

"I've got it here somewhere, that's it (reads PIN out loud whilst typing it in)"

It is amazing that people are surprised that they need to pay once they get to a checkout.

Went to the supermarket yesterday and got the all time classic old word removed in front of me in the queue. ALL the tills were rammed so I was pleased to find one with just the one woman in front of me, even though she'd got a fully trolley.

She then proceeded to lay out THREE of those "next customer please" things on the **** conveyor belt and sort the shopping into seperate piles.....bagged it all up seperately and paid for all 4 lots with different cards and using different Tesco clubcard things for all of them too :x

She even had the nerve to give me a big smile and say "ooh I bet you joined a different queue now don't you....."

No, I love standing around playing pocket snooker for 20 minutes when I'm only buying a crate of cider and some spuds, you doddery old cobweb-snatched old bozo :x

What by deciding you want 10 pounds.... No sorry, 20.... And do I want an advice slip? Hmm, do I? Well I suppose I could, oh how much did I want again?

ATMs should have a time limit on them, and if you don't HTFU, it spits out your card and bans you from that ATM for 24 hours.

You have rage issues :)

Speaking as someone who got arrested for kicking in an ATM once, he's an amateur.

Rage!? This is me in a fairly good mood, me and ATM people are not best of friends. :)

On the other hand, restarting this thread doesn't help your perception of me as a twisted rage-filled individual. :?

Speaking as someone who got arrested for kicking in an ATM once, he's an amateur.

What did the ATM do to you? Munch your card?

What did the ATM do to you? Munch your card?

Yes :x

It wasn't because I'd got my pin wrong or anything, what had happened was my company had floated that week, I made a sizeable amount in shares and took the week off to misbehave. I misbehaved in a way Ozzy Osbourne would have been proud of, actually :oops:

Anyway, was getting a taxi home about 3am, think it was a Wednesday night and I'd been up town drinking and enjoying myself. Had to stop at the ATM on the way home to pay for the taxi fare - put in my pin, it refused to give me money, I was drunk as a skunk, tried again, it refused again and the 3rd time I tried it swallowed the card - I was asking for £50 and had about £10,000 in the bank at the time.

Turns out the bank (Lloyds TSB) had a rule in place at the time (not sure if it still does) that if you withdraw more than £1000 in cash in less than a week then it will refuse you any more for security reasons :x

I lost my temper, booted the ATM several times, and the frontage of the bank too, and Lloyds TSB have glass frontages....there was CCTV outside the bank and I got a nice wake up call about 3 months later at 6am to get arrested. The coppers played back the video footage to me in the station, there's nothing more sobering than seeing yourself drunk and angry I can tell you. They were both laughing to their credit and giving me kudos for doing so much damage in such a short space of time. I was actually cringeing with embarrassment and these 2 berks who were supposed to be lecturing me were **** enjoying it :)

Got away with a caution for criminal damage and was asked to apologise to the bank which I point blank refused to do, the coppers didn't give a shit about that to be fair as they saw my side of the story. It was my money, they had no right to refuse me access to it. They got their windows replaced by the insurance and I had to **** walk home that night because the taxi driver shat himself and **** off :x

Oh and I moved all my accounts to HSBC about a month later.

On a similar note, I feel a pang of rage at those customers who have their card declined due to putting their pin in wrong and then say "oh, it must be your system".

Also, fat old women on buses who moan that the bus they're on has to skip some small portion of its usual route due to the current bad weather turning banks into death slides. They'll sit there, announcing their disgust to a bus full of people who don't want to hear it and don't **** care and would rather throw her fat arse out into the cold than watch her jowls wobble disapprovingly for another second more.

But then again, how dare the bus company decide to prioritise the safety of its passengers and the general public over the travel destination of some cantankerous old fart too **** lazy to walk an extra 100 yards to her bungalow that reeks of piss and biscuits.

that was an excellent rant son

Yes :x

It wasn't because I'd got my pin wrong or anything, what had happened was my company had floated that week, I made a sizeable amount in shares and took the week off to misbehave. I misbehaved in a way Ozzy Osbourne would have been proud of, actually :oops:

Anyway, was getting a taxi home about 3am, think it was a Wednesday night and I'd been up town drinking and enjoying myself. Had to stop at the ATM on the way home to pay for the taxi fare - put in my pin, it refused to give me money, I was drunk as a skunk, tried again, it refused again and the 3rd time I tried it swallowed the card - I was asking for £50 and had about £10,000 in the bank at the time.

Turns out the bank (Lloyds TSB) had a rule in place at the time (not sure if it still does) that if you withdraw more than £1000 in cash in less than a week then it will refuse you any more for security reasons :x

I lost my temper, booted the ATM several times, and the frontage of the bank too, and Lloyds TSB have glass frontages....there was CCTV outside the bank and I got a nice wake up call about 3 months later at 6am to get arrested. The coppers played back the video footage to me in the station, there's nothing more sobering than seeing yourself drunk and angry I can tell you. They were both laughing to their credit and giving me kudos for doing so much damage in such a short space of time. I was actually cringeing with embarrassment and these 2 berks who were supposed to be lecturing me were **** enjoying it :)

Got away with a caution for criminal damage and was asked to apologise to the bank which I point blank refused to do, the coppers didn't give a shit about that to be fair as they saw my side of the story. It was my money, they had no right to refuse me access to it. They got their windows replaced by the insurance and I had to **** walk home that night because the taxi driver shat himself and **** off :x

Oh and I moved all my accounts to HSBC about a month later.

Me?

The 13th Duke of Wybourne, smashing up an ATM at 3 in the morning?

13thduke.jpg

Speaking of buses, when I took the Uni bus in I used to get so annoyed every morning and it eventually turned to laughter. There were two stops outside separate accommodation flats, literally about 100 yards away from each other which initially I thought was a stupid idea, why not have one in the middle first of all..

Every morning the bus would stop at the first one which was usually full of students that would generally fill the bus up to to the point where the bus driver would miss the remaining/next stop. Yet you'd still see those lazy dickheads who knew full well they were risking their chances of missing the bus waiting at the second stop each morning as the bus flew by just because they couldn't be arsed to walk another 100 yds from the door of their building. I used to really enjoy it when it was pissing with rain.

Â