Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Back on topic, and this is very specific.

Not the show, the show is ok. But it really pisses me off the way they portray the person on the laptop who they're speaking to via webcam (they do it a lot, this is just one example).

The way the person (in this case the mother) looks off the screen when she's talking to them, whereas in reality she'd be looking straight ahead at the screen in front of her.

It's petty, but it **** me off

I am more of a voyeur than a poster unless I have something important to say, so obviously the following is really pissing me off

McIdiot, McStupid, Mc(Insert word) etc to describe our manager… No, I am not a fun of what is happening to our club and really didn’t and don’t want Alex at our club but calling him names with a Mc in front seriously gets on my tits.

There is one poster specifically………

shot_in_the_head.gif?w=549

Hypothetical Dilemma #3

You are offered the opportunity of a three-way with your missus and said hottie of choice, but as part of the activity you have to let your missus roger you up the bum with a strap-on, lubeless for 10 minutes. You know nothing of the size/girth of the strap-on, other than it's name; "The Mister Ed".

Bend me over and call me Stefan.

I may live to regret those words.

Upon an attempt to enter via the tradesmans last night, Mrs E stated she should start accepting visitors on a quid pro quo basis in future.... :shock:

Mrs E stated she should start accepting visitors on a quid pro quo basis in future.... Shocked

I have no idea what this means.

Future visits to said orafice will only be accepted following a similar visit by her to mine.

Mrs E stated she should start accepting visitors on a quid pro quo basis in future.... Shocked

Future visits to said orafice will only be accepted following a similar visit by her to mine.

Ah, right! Well then, open up and say pppfpffpfpfpft

What are your thoughts? Yay or nay?

Edit: Sorry MODS and Co, but I'd rather talk about Eames getting the rod from his missus than the state of AVFC at the moment.

Â