Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

She has a face like a pixie and no tits and has the body of a 12 year old boy

This is as wrong as anyone has been since Voinjama claimed Paul McGrath wasn't God.

And if 12 year old boys had the body of Cheryl Cole then I... probably shouldn't finish that sentence

Haha. Wheres pedobear?

Face like a pixie....check

No tits......apparantly she does now but they are fake.

12 year old boy's body (ie short with no curves).......Apart from the fake tits Check!

As I said, due to me not being choosy, I would definately screw her. Do I find her majorly attractive.....no.

A girl she works with regularly has fake boobs. They hardly move. It's unnerving.

Very important comma placement here

A girl she works with, regularly has fake boobs.

A girl she works with regularly, has fake boobs.

I read the first option of course and laughed

Cheryl Cole is a good example, for me, of someone who is obviously attractive, but not quite my cup of tea. I used to think she was hotter than she is now - she's been dolled up and messed around so much (boob job etc) that she has a little more of that... ugliness that only the consciously very attractive people have. It sounds like an oxymoron but I'd hope someone gets what I mean, that as attractive as she might be, theres something unappealing too. When she first came on the scene she was a little more naturally attractive and she didn't have that.

If she wasn't famous, and she was in a club I was in, and assuming I had a chance at all, I don't think I'd have gone out of my way to get with her. Just not my cup of tea. But obviously beautiful. Maybe too beautiful, for me, I tend to be more attracted to plainer women. Theres something more real about them, grounded even, imo.

Cheryl Cole is a good example, for me, of someone who is obviously attractive, but not quite my cup of tea. I used to think she was hotter than she is now - she's been dolled up and messed around so much (boob job etc) that she has a little more of that... ugliness that only the consciously very attractive people have. It sounds like an oxymoron but I'd hope someone gets what I mean, that as attractive as she might be, theres something unappealing too. When she first came on the scene she was a little more naturally attractive and she didn't have that.

If she wasn't famous, and she was in a club I was in, and assuming I had a chance at all, I don't think I'd have gone out of my way to get with her. Just not my cup of tea. But obviously beautiful. Maybe too beautiful, for me, I tend to be more attracted to plainer women. Theres something more real about them, grounded even, imo.

I get you. :thumb:

There absolutely is a difference yes, and I completely get where Chindie is coming from. I just don't agree with it in the case of Cheryl, that's all. For me personally, Chindie's summary applies to plenty of other shalabrities, just not her :)

100% spot on. I have said this about many famous people. If they walked past you in the supermarket would they be "sexiest woman alive" etc. No they wouldnt. Just quite good looking. I also prefer the normal looking girl on the street look to the dolled up celebrity look.

But looks is all about opinions, which is is why I feel the criticism I received regarding Gabbys baby mother was a bit unfair. We have all noticed in our own lives how some girls find us attactive, some girls find us average, and some girls find us butterz, yet they all looking at the same face.

Â