Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Stupid fecking salesmen who cant understand the basics of comission !!!!!!!!! And giving things away for free and then telling you that you are wrong when you most certainly are not !

Rant over I love my job really lol

6 oranges, 5 bananas & 6 kiwis for €2.69. Great success.
What a waste. Could have got a pint of beer for that (over here anyway).

Not dahn sahff you can't.

Sam Smiths Bitter in my Leeds local, still less than £1.50 a pint.

So... just to recap; your boss (presumably the boss of "that" wife) had asked you and you alone to work overtime whilst everyone else goes for a drink.

Methinks you may have been rumbled, squire! :)

Worrying about study plans.

**** it I've wasted the last 2 years and I'm frittering the following 2 years away on serving the military, I really can't afford to waste any more time once I get out of the armed forces.

So... just to recap; your boss (presumably the boss of "that" wife) had asked you and you alone to work overtime whilst everyone else goes for a drink.

Methinks you may have been rumbled, squire! :)

that is the boss (she isnt his wife) overtime was offered to everyone I was the only one to agree to do it and the people in the pub over the road are me mates not people I work with

Methinks I have not been rumbled just yet

Flower delivery companies who load up the flowers onto the van at 12:49 and then by 18:15 have still not delivered them to the intended recipient.

Cost me a small **** fortune, she better get them some time today or im asking for a refund. :angry:

Did she get them?

The amount of people slagging off Valentines Day yesterday on facebook pissed me off. One particular highlight, 'some ppl make u feel sick on valentines, u aint married ffs'.

Miserable buggers. There's so much hate in the world, what's wrong with celebrating your love with your other half? (Gheyest sentences I've ever written on here).

The whole 'It's a con, it's just a way of making you spend money' nonsense does my head in too. You only spend what you want to spend, no ones forcing you to spend £100 on flowers. I cooked a nice meal. we shared a bottle of wine and watched a film together. It was lovely.

Love and peace man x

:oops:

She got them at 21:45, ive got a full refund which will pay for fridays meal and they have sent some more flowers as an apology. She rang me up delighted though as she wasnt expecting anything so its all good now. I was properly stressed at the time though, poor customer service lady didnt know what had hit her I think, not her fault I know but I was fuming :P

Yep, Valentines day is what you personally want it to be, if you want to show appreciation for your better half its up to you, if you think its a cynical con then dont. Simple really.

Â