Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

which according to my gf is the reason behind his success, as much as good as apparantly the wanted look after they've been kicked through topshop girls aged 12-16 aren't really going to be overly attracted to them are they? JB is the perfect age top mop up this group and he looks younger than he is, then you add in some 18-24 year olds who think he's cute, then some moms, then world domination

Should have dated when I was 13 then :D

which according to my gf is the reason behind his success, as much as good as apparantly the wanted look after they've been kicked through topshop girls aged 12-16 aren't really going to be overly attracted to them are they? JB is the perfect age top mop up this group and he looks younger than he is, then you add in some 18-24 year olds who think he's cute, then some moms, then world domination

No, because you have to be FAMOUS (and thus unattainable, and thus non-threatening), as well.

He's the new Donny Osmond. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

No, because you have to be FAMOUS (and thus unattainable, and thus non-threatening), as well.

Donny Osmond or not I don't care, it's just baffling.

It's nothing to do with music. It's just about pubescent girls needing a first love/sex object who is cuddly and un-threatening. Perfectly healthy, providing they move on to more adult preoccupations as they get older. Grown women who like this sort of thing however, are rather suspect.

It's nothing to do with music. It's just about pubescent girls needing a first love/sex object who is cuddly and un-threatening. Perfectly healthy, providing they move on to more adult preoccupations as they get older. Grown women who like this sort of thing however, are rather suspect.

Middle aged women fawning over Take that FT Extreme L.

Ahh okay.

Unfortunately, a lot of girls aged around 18/19 still love him! He has conquered the women population.

Unfortunately, a lot of girls aged around 18/19 still love him! He has conquered the women population.

Like I say, I think that is a bit dodgy, not to say rather pathetic.

The MILFs and Take That thing is (IMO) forgiveable, because after all, Take That are themselves middle-aged men now. And to be fair their music is a lot more "mainstream accessible" - melodic AOR (a la Elton John et al), with a modified dose of teenage memory nostalgia - rather than the tinny pop of Bieber. Of course, he may become the equivalent in twenty years time anyway.

.Like I say, I think that is a bit dodgy, not to say rather pathetic.

The MILFs and Take That thing is (IMO) forgiveable, because after all, Take That are themselves middle-aged men now. And to be fair their music is a lot more "mainstream accessible" - melodic AOR (a la Elton John et al), with a modified dose of teenage memory nostalgia - rather than the tinny pop of Bieber. Of course, he may become the equivalent in twenty years time anyway.

Although, then again, he has been round for around 3 years now, so they would have been a bit younger than that, not to mention he's grown up a tad which may appeal to those age groups more now. God knows why they like him. He can't have many male fans can he...

Had a conversation a few years ago in Pizza Express.

My mate asked for a ham and pineapple pizza, the waiter responded by saying that they didn't put pineapple on the menu as they wouldn't put it on a pizza as 'this is an italian pizzaria, not some americanised variation'.

My mate pointed out very quickly that 'this is actually just a jumped up pizza franchise in Manchester so get the stick out of your arse' causing spontaneous applause from the rest of us.

Ten minutes later we were in a Chinese eatery.

Â