Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Was in Walton Cardiff last night Andrew - it p*sses me off that they STILL havent bothered to lay a road surface down in some areas. More specifically the area outside my sister's house. Nightmare place to drive around!

Which bit is your sister in? All the way at the back? Its not so bad my end, but I know the further end (towards the Wheatpieces) is comparable to English Bicknor with regards to roads!

If you're coming from Morrisons its the estate from the 2nd roundabout, so one beyond the wheatpeaces. Just seems odd that theyve not bothered to actually lay the roads, even after a good few years of it all being there.

I'm fed up with their repetitive intrusions into my life's more personal circles, and the hypocrisy they spout.

You could divorce them, failing that you could always kill them...the Yanks do it all the time!

Tempting! :)

Yeah coming from Mozzas I get off on the second roundabout, then straight off the first one after that. I don't reckon those roads where you are will be fixed for a long long time.

Upselling. Just buying something as simple as a bagel becomes an utter chore. No, I don't want melted cheese on it for just an extra pound, no I don't want to go large, no i don't want a **** cup of coffee. Just sell me what I asked for please! :evil:

Upselling. Just buying something as simple as a bagel becomes an utter chore. No, I don't want melted cheese on it for just an extra pound, no I don't want to go large, no i don't want a **** cup of coffee. Just sell me what I asked for please! :evil:

It drives me insane also, McDonald's and places like that just do my head in with it.

I suppose if the public turn it around somehow so something like this.

Placed my order etc........I do not want **** all else from them.

Mcd - Do you want to go large.

Me - No.

Mcd - do you want fries with that.

Me - No.

Mcd - That's 2 pound 40 please.

Me - *gives 2 pound only***

Mcd - sorry sir it's another 40 P

Me - so you want to go large then ?

mcd - ?????

Me - Do you want pocket fluff with that ?

Mcd - just 40 p

me - I have an offer on a easy carry sack for your money, interested (Show coin bag from bank full of 20 x 2 p's)

mcd - No sir, just 40 p

me - so no large or fluff or easy carry sack .

mcd - erm ****starts crying***

It drives me insane also, McDonald's and places like that just do my head in with it.

I suppose if the public turn it around somehow so something like this.

Placed my order etc........I do not want **** all else from them.

Mcd - Do you want to go large.

Me - No.

Mcd - do you want fries with that.

Me - No.

Mcd - That's 2 pound 40 please.

Me - *gives 2 pound only***

Mcd - sorry sir it's another 40 P

Me - so you want to go large then ?

mcd - ?????

Me - Do you want pocket fluff with that ?

Mcd - just 40 p

me - I have an offer on a easy carry sack for your money, interested (Show coin bag from bank full of 20 x 2 p's)

mcd - No sir, just 40 p

me - so no large or fluff or easy carry sack .

mcd - erm ****starts crying***

:clap: :notworthy:

Brilliant. I am seriously thinking of doing this.

I always do the old favourite when I get a short measure of beer:

Me: "How much is that a pint?"

Barman: "Two pounds seventy five".

Me: "Here's two quid, then".

Very much the 'should' category. My beloved sumo going through the worst crisis of it's 400 year history with currently over 20 wrestlers being forced to retire through match fixing allegations :cry: Some of my favourites too :(

Had some sour sweets earlier, Toxic Waste and some sour bubblegum things. I was fine with the Toxic Waste and I had one of those bubblegum things and it was barelt sour at all, yet it has made the sides of my tongue swell.

People who are snobbish about footballers not being educated.

Oh, so they probably haven't got any A-Levels or a poxy degree? Who gives a shit.

Whilst you were in your room studying hard like a good little student, so you could get A grades in your GCSEs, that footballer was probably out in a field kicking a football somewhere.

When you were picking up your A-level results at school, and jumping for joy because you got the grades Mummy was expecting, that footballer had probably made his first team apperance as a professional and was celebrating goals in front of thousands of fans.

When you're trudging into a souless job every day, doing the 9-5, in a job you probably hate, that footballer is working three/four hours a day, doing something he absolutely loves, and is picking up more money in a year than you'll probably ever earn in your sodding life.

But that doesn't matter because he hasn't got a degree in Geography or Political Sciences.

:bonk:

Â