Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Women apologising after an arguement...just **** off, im pissed off and i dont want to speak to you!!!

"are we ok? x"..."do you still love me? x"..."txt me back x"..."im sorry x"

JUST **** OFF!!! :bang:

Had a go with the missus? My missus can give the cold shoulder with the best of 'em :lol:

Women apologising after an arguement...just **** off, im pissed off and i dont want to speak to you!!!

Had a go with the missus? My missus can give the cold shoulder with the best of 'em :lol:

Mate honestly it drives me mad, i wish she would just give me the cold shoulder! Instead she just doesnt shut up! :lol:

Mate honestly it drives me mad, i wish she would just give me the cold shoulder! Instead she just doesnt shut up! :lol:

Unlucky :D

How is George? On the mend?

Yesterday morning Emma got up when Liam woke and I followed her into his room about 2 minutes later, he looked up at me, smiled and said "da-da-da" :D :D :D

EDIT: Sorry all, thought I was in the general chat thread :oops:

Unlucky :D

Yesterday morning Emma got up when Liam woke and I followed her into his room about 2 minutes later, he looked up at me, smiled and said "da-da-da" :D :D :D

Did he flourish his hands as well? ;)

I played in that league. Standard wasn't up to much.

:lol::lol:

tickled me that one.

I've heard its a bit Shi'ite

tumbleweed.gif

;)

Maybe I should try the "throw enough shit and hope some sticks " approach ???

Go and get some coffee you loser.

I played in that league. Standard wasn't up to much.

:lol::lol:

tickled me that one.

I've heard its a bit Shi'ite

tumbleweed.gif

;)

Maybe I should try the "throw enough shit and hope some sticks " approach ???

Go and get some coffee you loser.

:P

EDIT: Sorry all, thought I was in the general chat thread :oops:

Thats ace mate! :D

Yeah he's getting there mate, much better than he was thanks.

Wouldn't worry too much Tamuff, looking back through this thread it's descended into conversations throughout, including sauces.

The co-worker/ kinda boss I have that cheats on her husband (with a married man) just informed me that she started a new gmail account with the name 'Jaime C' so IF her husband ever reads anything because she IS a moron and forgets to log out she will just say she had checked my email for me...........................WHAT.....THE ....FU@*?!?! I started to argue with her and informed her that out of all people I should be the last she chooses for this and she said, 'he'd never give it a second glance if I said it was yours because you are so trustworthy.'................I can't think straight I am so pissed off!!! I started to yell and then a client walked in and I just came home. Taking the day off tomorrow. FROM EVERYTHING. (except opening day for The Cubs of course)

That's pretty underhand really.

I know. I'm already disgusted by her actions but this......IDK how to look at her now.

Surely there has to be some way to exploit the situation?

Maybe do the same to her, create an account in her name and send her account (in your name) lewd messages, untill she gets the idea.

I did throw my shoe at her, and a book once. Both times the buttbag she is seeing had stopped by our job. But this pissed me off so bad today and then a client walked in so I left. My other boss and co-worker flipped out as well but I don't know what happened. I just don't get it. Some people are just selfish assholes I suppose.

Â