Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Having to move desks at work, for no other reason than to "freshen things up". I've moved from a nice, quiet desk in the corner, to the middle of the office, where I can't seem to concentrate, for all the inane chatter.

I'd one of those desks before when I was on placement in college, horrible stuff, hope it's not too permanent.

It'll be for 6 months at least I think. Plus I have to have a raised desk, because I'm over 6ft, and it takes our facilities guys an age to get around to sorting that out.

The fact that I can never send a text message containing the word 'of' from my iPhone.  Almost always comes out as 'if'.

Have you got an iphone then?

I had to say iPhone to specifically pick on it's keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone

So Gove likes Public Enemy?  :blink:

Not quite. He did the Wham Rap.  :crylaugh:

He did the first couple of lines from what I saw.

It would have been a bit more interesting if he'd gone a little further to rap about not having a job but still having a good time, 'I said DHSS, the rhythm that they're givin' is the very best', and choosing to cruise. :)

The fact that I can never send a text message containing the word 'of' from my iPhone.  Almost always comes out as 'if'.

Sent from my iPhone

You miss my point. People mentioning having an iphone when they could just say "phone" or "mobile" pisses me off but shouldn't.
  • Like 2

If politicians are to rap I wish they'd follow this man. Even if it is technically spoken word. And yes, the BBC make spelling mistakes in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mpZPKlJwm4

• Like 1

Not quite. He did the Wham Rap.  :crylaugh:

He mentioned Chuck D at the end, can't see that making the syllabus.

By Public Enemy, do you mean the Tory party?

Yes.

Sent from my iPhone

You miss my point. People mentioning having an iphone when they could just say "phone" or "mobile" pisses me off but shouldn't.

No, I think you missed his point. Specifying it as an iPhone was relevant in this case.

(I share your usual annoyance about people saying "iPhone" though)

Edited by Stevo985

Â