Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Northway - Anyone who has ever been to this horrible little suburb-thing of Tewkesbury will know what a shitheap it is. I was to cut my wrists going through the godforsaken place.

Facebook again, the ongoing discussion between job shy single parents and why footballers are greedy, dont deserve money and should give it all to charity

Fortunately its now that time of the day that they move on to discussing jeremy kyle instead

Northway - Anyone who has ever been to this horrible little suburb-thing of Tewkesbury will know what a shitheap it is. I was to cut my wrists going through the godforsaken place.
I'm going to have to have a look at this place on Google StreetView. If it isn't a paradise compared to Bradford, then I'm Pope John XXIII.

Burger for $1.95

Tee for $9.95

CD for $17.95

I always have to remind myself to round prices up these days, irritating. (Prices in Singapore usually end in a 0 or 5 cos the 1c coin here was phased out a few years ago)

It actually doesn't look that god-awful on GSV (I think) but it is a hole. The inhabitants are even worse.

My parents used to live there you bastard!

You are quite right though, quite the tip, inhabited by a fair amount of 'wasters'.

Still, surprised that you dont cite priors park, which is far worse.

It actually doesn't look that god-awful on GSV (I think) but it is a hole. The inhabitants are even worse.

My parents used to live there you bastard!

You are quite right though, quite the tip, inhabited by a fair amount of 'wasters'.

Still, surprised that you dont cite priors park, which is far worse.

Priors Park - announces itself really! Second easiest place in the UK to gain access of heroin!

To be honest Mitton and Walton Cardiff pale into loveliness compared to those two hideous places! :lol:

When someone makes a cup of coffee or gets something out the oven, takes a sip/bite then goes 'shit....thats hot!!!'

Seriously...what the feck did you expect!?!?

That is well true, the steam and the boiling of the hot water should give people a clue one would have thought but nope.

Â