Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My mum calls me my uncles name, my dad calls me my other uncles name, my grandparents call me by my brothers name, and my uncles call me by my dads name. Brilliant.

Thankfully I hate my name, but it still irritates me that they can't remember my name after almost 20 years!

You're from Tewkesbury aren't you? so you could quite possibly be all of those people in one.

Nope, Solihull.

It's neither.

My mother gets called by her first name, only by me though strangely, my brothers call her mum.

I only call my Mom by her first name if she ignores me. My mate calls his Mom by her first name all the time, ridiculous.

Mom sounds wrong to me, it's Mum all the way. I don't like calling my parents by their birth names, it doesn't feel right saying it at all.

It would be like them calling me by my nickname or something!

It's hard to explain, it feels counter-intuitive to call her 'mum' for me though.

Probably some bullshit explaination behind it but **** that noise.

Oedipus complex. If you call her mum you've no chance.

My family and relatives for some reason think I enjoy spending all my time alone but last week I told my cousin (one of the few people who has anything to do with me) I'm actually really lonely. She's stopped speaking to me since then... :huh:

On Football Manager, whenever I join take over at a new club, although I want to bring in my own staff, I always feel really guilty about asking the current staff to resign. Even if it is just a game :oops:

That's why I'll be stuck with Gary McAllister as my assistant :(

Â