Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to sky kepa Blanco has said Villa wanna sign him - I'd be bloody gobsmacked if we do - agent talk me thinks !!!.

But, giving the news that Roeders gone a cheeky bid for Owen is worth a punt, and I'd take Given as well !!

According to sky kepa Blanco has said Villa wanna sign him - I'd be bloody gobsmacked if we do - agent talk me thinks !!!.

But, giving the news that Roeders gone a cheeky bid for Owen is worth a punt, and I'd take Given as well !!

Already mentioned on here, but he had a great record in Spain so must be a decent player. For whatever reason it hasnt worked out at West Ham.

Big Sam for Newcs anyone?!!!

Can't see Milner leaving then but hey who knows!

PS. Didn't catch all the Real V Seville game but no one heard them say anything about MON as far as I can tell. Did notice Beckham's white hair though!! :roll:

* KOLLER

You never know...

Good back up for Carew, whether he'd leave to be a Villa sub is another matter.

Once I saw the teamsheet, that was the first name that jumped out at me, but no, I wouldn't want him here now, after we've got Carew......

* KOLLER

You never know...

Once I saw the teamsheet, that was the first name that jumped out at me, but no, I wouldn't want him here now, after we've got Carew......

What about when Carew is injured? Now that it looks like Sutton will retire we dont have a big man to cover. Koller is the right age to perform that role and those of you who were at the match yesterday cannot have failed to notice that Luke Moore cannot fill that role even for ten minutes.

Koller is way too good to be a big man cover for us

plus he is 34, players that age want to play, and when you have players like Koller who would be wanted all over europe he isn't just going to settle for a bench role with us

I caught a bit of this match via stream earlier (suppose we are not allowed to talk about this right...?) and despite my poor knowledge of the French language, O'Neill's name was mentioned 2 or 3 times, alongside OM midfielder Nasri. I'm pretty sure he was the slight #22 in midfield for Marseille, good little player on the day, not seen much of him to comment on him on the whole mind. OM won 2-1 btw.

that would be an exciting move

i've only saw him on youtube, but reading about him he has been touted as the next Zidane

he's only young but has made it into the France squad

he's also been wanted by Inter Milan and Arsenal in the past

i'd be delighted if MON was genuinly going for someone like him, but i'm not going to think about in case i get my hopes up too much :)

* KOLLER

You never know...

What about when Carew is injured? Now that it looks like Sutton will retire we dont have a big man to cover. Koller is the right age to perform that role and those of you who were at the match yesterday cannot have failed to notice that Luke Moore cannot fill that role even for ten minutes.

Hang on give the kid credit, we were 3 up and he played upfront on his own with a 5 man midfield for the last twenty minutes.

I caught a bit of this match via stream earlier (suppose we are not allowed to talk about this right...?) and despite my poor knowledge of the French language, O'Neill's name was mentioned 2 or 3 times, alongside OM midfielder Nasri. I'm pretty sure he was the slight #22 in midfield for Marseille, good little player on the day, not seen much of him to comment on him on the whole mind. OM won 2-1 btw.

He does look a special player to me. Sign him up

Nasri? destroyed Bolton was it? in the uefa cup? well some game against english opp i watched anyway

Weren´t we linked with Nasri sometime in January? Awesome little player!

For me Nasri would be an absolute class signing, he's a Berger/Merson type of player with pace and good skills, i think he'd fit right into our midfield and take it up a notch, i think he's one of those players that could turn into a real star with a little time and experiance, getting young talented players like Nasri and Young is the way forward and i'm glad Mon see's it like that too.

A vid of Nasri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbjYyikbUew&mode=related&search=

Nasri? destroyed Bolton was it? in the uefa cup? well some game against english opp i watched anyway

Weren´t we linked with Nasri sometime in January? Awesome little player!

That's what i thought, he'd certainly be an exciting signing.

For me Nasri would be an absolute class signing, he's a Berger/Merson type of player with pace and good skills, i think he'd fit right into our midfield and take it up a notch, i think he's one of those players that could turn into a real star with a little time and experiance, getting young talented players like Nasri and Young is the way forward and i'm glad Mon see's it like that too.

A vid of Nasri

He misses pens, he'd fit right in!

Looks like a good player, in MON we trust!

Stick up for the guy here - If you are telling me you douldn't want Alan Smith at Villa then you surely don't watch much football !!. And I tell you what, If we had got McCarthy we would be playing Champs league football THIS YEAR !!!. Makes you wonder where we would have got if we had of bought him when we were top of the league - 15 goals in his first season isn't what I call rubbish !!!!.

The rest are rubbish in comparison to where we want to go or totally ungettable!!!

Who said Smith was rubbish?

A vid of Nasri

Looks a real gem. If he can translate his techniques into the speed of the prem then I've no doubt he would be an assured signing.

He does look good...looks like he loves to nutmeg and make players look stupid......ho old is he...anyone?...Looks like he would be a good player to have in our squad and develop into our future Creative Spark.....