Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

What on earth has Hendrie got to do with it?

The fact people want either Barton or Bellamy, when people have driven out Hendrie because of his antic's, do you really think either of these players would be a good idea... I mean please somebody think of the children! :roll:

Or maybe even Hendrie has driven himself out for not being good enough. Just a thought.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendrie plays very well if you ask me... people when talking about Hendrie call him a clearing in the woods, and 50 pound note lighters, etc, etc, at least he doesn't attempt grievious bodily harm on his team mates... would take Hendrie any day over those 2 nutters!

Talk about fickle!

at least he doesn't attempt grievious bodily harm on his team mates...

Well, that's always the barometer of the consumate professional.

Hendrie plays very well if you ask me

Sadly a succession of managers and most of the supporters don't share that view. That's the crux of the issue here, the fact that Hendrie is a bit of a bellend sometimes is just a tangent.

Well, that's always the barometer of the consumate proffessional.

No, I'd expect our players not to be in any risk of this, and these 2 players people want to sign would be a very big **** risk...

Well, that's always the barometer of the consumate proffessional.

No, I'd expect our players not to be in any risk of this, and these 2 players people want to sign would be a very big **** risk...

Should we have sacked Mellberg becuase of this? manure sacked Cantona? A lot of footballers are t**ts in different forms.

Hendrie has lived a very comfortable existence at VP for the last 6 or so years, I don't want him gone because of his off field antics but his coasting on the pitch performances. Thankfully MON has seen sense.

Bellamy was class at the barcodes. Running off shearer's flick on's. I could see Carew and Bellamy causing all kinds of problems for defenses across the land!

Having said all that though, I'd prefer Darren Bent :D

The News of the World & Sunday World had that rumour thetrees - £7.7m

Thanks. I have been away for the weekend. Checked the thread to see whether it had been mentioned and didn't go far enough back :oops:

Anyone see us being interested in Bale?

I doubt it, he'll end up at Spurs or Manyoo. I watched him play against Preston the other night and was distinctly unimpressed anyway.

Anyone see us being interested in Bale?

I doubt it, he'll end up at Spurs or Manyoo. I watched him play against Preston the other night and was distinctly unimpressed anyway.

He has man u plastered all over him!

Spurs dont stand a chance!