Thoughts on establishing a coaching team of Laursen, Mellberg and Carew

DJ_Villain

Laursen did ok when he managed for a bit, didn't he?

Edit: From Wiki:

In September 2011 Martin Laursen took the job as head coach of BK Søllerød-Vedbæk in the Danish 2nd Divisions in order to start a managing career. He resigned on 14 June 2012 after steering the club clear of relegation

Edited by packoman

Mark Delaney was a coach with us at one stage recently I think. Can't think of anyone else though.

I'm not really for giving out coaching jobs on a sentimental basis. If Laursen of Mellberg were good enough coaches then fair enough but that would have to be the only criteria. Think Carew is too busy living it up in Miami to be bothered about that whole business.

In September 2011 Martin Laursen took the job as head coach of BK Søllerød-Vedbæk in the Danish 2nd Divisions in order to start a managing career. He resigned on 14 June 2012 after steering the club clear of relegation

Sounds like the man for us!

Laursen: Yes - He seems to be a natural choice and a good role model.

Mellberg: No - He will never be past it as he is a viking and he will die in battle.

Carew: No - He would be good up Broad Street but not at Bodymoor.

**** me. Someone manages to avoid relegation, in the Danish second division of all **** places, and people think he's worth bringing in to the backroom team?

I didn't even know Denmark had a second division. Is there anywhere to be relegated to? Maybe they play the Equadorian girls' teams if they fall any lower.

Edited by Davkaus

Carew is too busy smashing supermodels on the French Riviera! Why the **** would he want a coaching job in Birmingham!?

Laursen for teaching them how to smash the ball away.

Mellberg for teaching them how to smash Freddie Ljungberg.

Carew for teaching them how to smash strippers and models.

Sorted.

• Like 1

**** me. Someone manages to avoid relegation, in the Danish second division of all **** places, and people think he's worth bringing in to the backroom team?

I didn't even know Denmark had a second division. Is there anywhere to be relegated to? Maybe they play the Equadorian girls' teams if they fall any lower.

What kind of managerial career did Cowans have before he became our coach?

I didn't even know Denmark had a second division. Is there anywhere to be relegated to? 

There are actually two second divisions in Denmark (an East and a West). And at the level below that there are three groupings (known as "Series") that teams may be relegated to & promoted from.  :P

So it would be better if he had no experience at all?

I'm not saying he should be made manager or even a first team coach just that he is clearly interested in coaching and has done a bit in the past.

Â