Nicklas Helenius

bickster

He must be absolutely dreadful.

Whilst by no means a great performance, in his little cameo vs spuds in the league cup he (imo) showed more than bowery. Now I know that's no saying alot mate but I'm certainly surprised he hasn't been given one or two more cameos.

He "showed" a lot in that game alright.

I didn't see that, I'm a gentleman so covered me eyes when his shorts came down ;-)

A bad career move if there ever was one. Would've been better of going to a Dutch club or something and moving on the the Premier League if he impressed there.

As mentioned many times it's very difficult moving to the Premier League from the danish league. Okore seems to make it, because he got the necessary strenght and stamina.

I don't agree that moving to the dutch league might have been better. The dutch league is getting weaker and weaker, while the danish league is getting better. The danish league is almost at the same level as the dutch. If Copenhagen played against Ajax I guess Copenhagen would be victorius.

In my opinion Helenius might benefit from a loan spell in the Championship.

Did he get a game today?

No. Bowery and tonev came on as attacking options.
He is either the worst trainer alive or sleeping with lamberts wife
The thing is, despite only seeing him briefly in a Villa shirt, and on YouTube, I would say with complete confidence that he is a better player than Weimann and Bowery. His best position is supposed to be as a 2nd striker. Just sums up the complete lack of logic in Lambert's team selection.

Did he get a game today?

No. Bowery and tonev came on as attacking options.
He is either the worst trainer alive or sleeping with lamberts wife
The thing is, despite only seeing him briefly in a Villa shirt, and on YouTube, I would say with complete confidence that he is a better player than Weimann and Bowery. His best position is supposed to be as a 2nd striker. Just sums up the complete lack of logic in Lambert's team selection.

Touched on that earlier. I wouldn't go as far as to say 'with complete confidence' but he certainly deserves the odd chance ahead of Bowery.

A bad career move if there ever was one. Would've been better of going to a Dutch club or something and moving on the the Premier League if he impressed there.

As mentioned many times it's very difficult moving to the Premier League from the danish league. Okore seems to make it, because he got the necessary strenght and stamina.

I don't agree that moving to the dutch league might have been better. The dutch league is getting weaker and weaker, while the danish league is getting better. The danish league is almost at the same level as the dutch. If Copenhagen played against Ajax I guess Copenhagen would be victorius.

Perhaps but the Dutch League is still far more heavily scouted then the Danish League. If you impress in the Dutch league you are far more likely to attract a better club then you are by impressing in the Danish League.

Perhaps but the Dutch League is still far more heavily scouted then the Danish League. If you impress in the Dutch league you are far more likely to attract a better club then you are by impressing in the Danish League.

You think he should be at a bigger club than Villa?

I'd love to see him get a few games now. Can't do any worse than the lads already in there. The worry I've got is how he fits in.

If he has to just behind a Kozak or a Benteke then who do we play in a midfield four?

Possibly this combination might work?:

Bacuna Westwood Delph Agbonlahor

Helenius Benteke

Think he will play today because of how the palace match played out but we will see. He always needed time but the annoying fact is that he gets on the bench. Why? Like seriously, if there is no chance then why bother. It has been several times now and that confuses me as I don`t know how he is doing in training and what Lambert`s plans are.

Â