Nicklas Helenius

bickster

Adapting is one thing, like Lamela is struggling to do, but being good enough is another. I really doubt Helenius is anywhere near good enough right about now, but let's see in a couple of years if he's still at the Villa.

Delph cost 5m and it took him 3 years to settle. He was from this country.

It was more due to his injuries than not settling

And there could be hidden issues with Helenius, he might be missing his family, finding it hard to settle etc.

With Helenius, nothing stays hidden.

• 2 weeks later...

When he eventually get's to play and finally score we can have one of those lovely "He should have played earlier vs It´s because Lambert gave him time to adopt and didn't rush him" discussions.

Can't wait!

• Like 3

Exactly what I expected. In fact all the Summer signings have been pretty much what I expected. Cheap players that nobody has ever heard of, bought in bulk. The chances are that most of them are not going to be good enough particularly at the start. 

I think we've signed a dud here. When a new signing doesnt get even a look-in, that usually means that even in training/reserves, the mansager isnt seeing anything.

Well what the **** did he see when he bought him?

The same thing Gregory saw in Balaban I imagine.

I think we've signed a dud here. When a new signing doesnt get even a look-in, that usually means that even in training/reserves, the mansager isnt seeing anything.

Who then went on to bang goals in for fun again in Europe and with his next team.

Who then went on to bang goals in for fun again in Europe and with his next team.

Helenius will do the same when he moves to Real Madrid.

LOL the VT footy managers are out in force, get a grip lads and stop talking nonsense.

I don't know if this is a response to me, but my comment was tongue in cheek about the helenius to Madrid transfer rumor this summer that was quite ridiculous.

Â