Nicklas Helenius

bickster

Bendtner is not on the team..
But this horrible guy Nicklas Pedersen was ahead of him
he failed last game and was switched last night for Helenius..

either him or Makienok will start in.. Makienok is this big shed of a guy who plays in the danish league

Makienok is like 6'7" and just 22. Can't believe we didn't go in for him so we could play him with Benteke, Kozak and Helenius every match. I guess 'cause we sold Bannan and Collins and Albrighton hasn't been in the side, we wouldn't have enough world class crossers and hoofers, so he's hedged his bets and is only gonna go with three of 'em.

Why wasn't he in the initial squad?

Bendtner, Cornelius and Makienok are all ahead of him in the pecking order currently.

I thought Bendtner was still banned for internationals? Cornelius has been injured and barely played for Cardiff, not heard of the other bloke.

Is Krohn-Delhi a striker, he's looked o.k from what I've seen.

Yeah I forgot about the Bendtner situation. Won't be called up again until he is playing regularly apparently. I thought Cornelius just picked up a knock for Cardiff's first game but just checked and he isn't in the squad so injury was probably worse then I assumed. As for Krohn-Delhi, he is a midfielder.

Looks like he is behind Tonev and Kozak for the front places at the moment. Is there a reserve league where he can get some minutes or will there be plenty of games in the cups for him to play in the coming months? Does PL normally use the reserves in these tournaments? Hope he will get a start soon, so he can feel the tempo and know a bit more what he needs to build on, in order to adjust to the higher level.

Â