Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

They’ve had a tough start in terms of fixtures but this is really the stage of the season where they need to be outperforming since once the CL fixtures kick off their squad is gonna be stretched to the max. They’ve still go the likes of Jacob Murphy, target and Willock on the bench who aren’t good enough for the biggest games 

I think unfortunately Brighton are still working out some growing pains without Mac Allister and Caicedo. If De Zerbi continues to roll out Milner, then they will be rightly punished vs Newcastle.

But then they go on a run vs Brentford, Sheffield, Burnley, West Ham, Crystal Palace, and Wolves.

If Kompany resists the urge to try and play progressively, Foster can be a handful on the counter. The rest of those teams will have little interest playing an open game with Newcastle. Will be interested to see the toons results on their mini-run.

41 minutes ago, sne said:

Disregarding the fight and the reason behind it, why would you go out to a club the evening after your team lost? Just seems like terrible fingerspitzengefühl. 

Because they are humans and allowed to do so.

Just now, gwi1890 said:

If he hadn’t gotten into a fight nobody would have known he was out

If they hadn't lost he might have not gotten into a fight either.

You don't see an issue in it, that's fine.

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Because they'll get the next day off training

My question isn't about his right to go out or to do whatever he feels like. It's about his judgement to go out on town after a loss to a place where he'll meet fans who are both disappointed and angry while also likely drunk and maybe high. Just feel like poor judgement to me. By all means all people, footballers included should be able to go out without getting harassed or attacked. But not really surprising when things like this happens and clearly this was a thing he felt was worth risking.

2 hours ago, sne said:

My question isn't about his right to go out or to do whatever he feels like. It's about his judgement to go out on town after a loss to a place where he'll meet fans who are both disappointed and angry while also likely drunk and maybe high. Just feel like poor judgement to me. By all means all people, footballers included should be able to go out without getting harassed or attacked. But not really surprising when things like this happens and clearly this was a thing he felt was worth risking.

The incident happened back on the 20th, the video is just coming out now. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LondonLax said:

The incident happened back on the 20th, the video is just coming out now. 

It was straight after the City game he went out so was technically after a loss.

It doesnt sound like its football related though

Â