Christian Benteke

Kwan

my only guess is that they commissioned the cover all the way back in January or something and were just too lazy to photoshop Benteke in there after his torrid run of form...

Benteke did say he supported Arsenal. Very much a mercenary playing for Villa.

Andy Gray, supported Rangers, Dennis Mortimer supported Liverpool ?????????

this is really great....  Christian is a sensitive men he will not like this at all... i don't uderstand... it doesn't make sense? :s

I'll be surprised if CB does not know how much the club and fans think of him. Please don't worry over these silly things!

I think there is far too much innuendo and mischief making on this player.Its almost as if there is no problem for him to stay so we will make a problem.

It will be good For Aston Villa and Christian Benteke to just continue with the contract or its improved version in an honourable fashion.

far more important things in life than the cover of a season review thingermee.

try to look this in his perspective..

I'd care about banging in goals and winning matches. Not some damn club shop DVD cover or even just a club award. There are far more important things to a footballer.

I think there is far too much innuendo and mischief making on this player.Its almost as if there is no problem for him to stay so we will make a problem.

It will be good For Aston Villa and Christian Benteke to just continue with the contract or its improved version in an honourable fashion.

i dont make problems its just the little things

far more important things in life than the cover of a season review thingermee.

try to look this in his perspective..

A guaranteed first eleven player, a large contract offer and the adoration of singing fans should mean more than a DVD cover!

this is really great....  Christian is a sensitive men he will not like this at all... i don't uderstand... it doesn't make sense? :s

I know, I know. This is what happens when you have muppets running the club. Just like last seasons kit launch - murials of Ireland and Herd and Shay Given on an Escalator at Star City.

I'm sure team CB are furious .

If he witnessed the out pouring of emotion towards him from our  fans leaving the Holte End after the Sunderland game.....He will have no doubts of his standing with us.

perhaps than can be reported to him.

Ps Lets be careful that in an effort to prove our approval towards him we inadvertently ignore the efforts of the rest of the team

....its a team game.

Thats what we want to develop and nurture, we don't want a one man band.

If he witnessed the out pouring of emotion towards him from our  fans leaving the Holte End after the Sunderland game.....He will have no doubts of his standing with us.

perhaps than can be reported to him.

Ps Lets be careful that in an effort to prove our approval towards him we inadvertently ignore the efforts of the rest of the team

....its a team game.

Thats what we want to develop and nurture, we don't want a one man band.

hmm yea i guess your right i overreacted i think. sorry

Â