Christian Benteke

Kwan

Much like earilier in the season he deserves to be dropped.

Replaced by who though? Holt who is a useless lump of lard or Helenius, a guy who the manager clearly doesn't rate or trust. We have no choice but to play him.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Hold is a very logical choice, he'll be well up for it and whilst i recognise he isnt great neither is benteke at the moment so why not? Holt will put in way more of a shift than benteke has been and at least holt won't be wandering around the pitch thinking he's made it and doesn't have to try.

Nothing annoys me more than watching a player for villa who just clearly doesn't give a shit.

Jesus Christ... He's scored a couple of goals it doesn't automatically cancel his poor performances before hand.

Here's to hoping we've got the old beast back!

Edited by penguin

Some of these reactions are laughable, not like anybody said he was never going to have a good game again, just simply stating facts about how he has been poor in recent games, which would be hard to dispute.

I'm sure every body hopes he continues playing well but trying to throw all the valid criticisms in peoples faces because he's had one good game is stupid, lets have a sense of balance.

Some of these reactions are laughable, not like anybody said he was never going to have a good game again, just simply stating facts about how he has been poor in recent games, which would be hard to dispute.

I'm sure every body hopes he continues playing well but trying to throw all the valid criticisms in peoples faces because he's had one good game is stupid, lets have a sense of balance.

I think your post is laughable personally, mainly because nobody has actually said he hasn't been poor in recent games. 

He looked a bit languid at first in my opinion but the first goal was sheer class.  Gave him confidence, his touch was back after that and he looked like the striker we were saying would cost £30m to take.

Changed the game for us and probably worth MotM for that alone.

• Like 2

Â