Christian Benteke

Kwan

Villa-rev...think if we get paid what Bentekes worth...about 38 Milion compared to Carroll...would u take it?

Definitely No.

I'd simply say to Christian name me one Club where you could possibly be loved more than by the Board, management, staff, players & most importantly those sensational, true & loyal (fickle ;):)) fans of Aston Villa FC ?

If I did sell Benteke for £38M I would replace him immediately with Benteke & buy him straight back 5 mins later. I would insist that, that clause would be inserted directly into the contract just in case ;)

Its about the players isn't it?..Swap Benteke with Heskey...

I think if you swapped Carroll with Heskey it would be hard to tell the difference ;)

You won you **** bastard :)

Villa-rev...think if we get paid what Bentekes worth...about 38 Milion compared to Carroll...would u take it?

Definitely No.

I'd simply say to Christian name me one Club where you could possibly be loved more than by the Board, management, staff, players & most importantly those sensational, true & loyal (fickle ;):)) fans of Aston Villa FC ?

If I did sell Benteke for £38M I would replace him immediately with Benteke & buy him straight back 5 mins later. I would insist that, that clause would be inserted directly into the contract just in case ;)

Its about the players isn't it?..Swap Benteke with Heskey...

I think if you swapped Carroll with Heskey it would be hard to tell the difference ;)

You won you **** bastard :)

You got the **** bastard bit right! :P

If Andy Carroll is a world class player he would be first name on the team sheet for England. He is decent but nothing special.

Delighted Benteke has signed on again, I think he is a good player but has more to improve on this season for sure but he has some serious amount of potential in comparison to Carroll

Benteke and Carroll are both 6'3. Think of it this way, if they were both half a foot shorter what would it look like? Benteke would still be very decent but Carroll would be totally useless.

Sorry did someone say Carroll was world class? lol. Look he is a decent player. In the good old days he would have had time at Newcastle to settle in and develop his game, to be the local hero. Then at say 25/26 he might have got his big move. Instead he was bought way over his value by Liverplop and not given the time. At his very best he will be the next Mark Hateley, a good but not world class target man.

Edited by The Fun Factory

Just had a £20 bet with a very bitter Baggies friend...."Benteke won't score 14 (yes...14) goals in all competitions next season" ......what a puddin!!! If I could do Gif's on my phone it would be the laughing Thinderbirds puppet!!!

• Like 1

Just had a £20 bet with a very bitter Baggies friend...."Benteke won't score 14 (yes...14) goals in all competitions next season" ......what a puddin!!! If I could do Gif's on my phone it would be the laughing Thinderbirds puppet!!!

This one?

thunderbirds-laughing-o.gif

• Like 2

West Brom won't score 14 goals in all competitions more like.

• Like 1

This one?

That be the one lol!!! Tickles me that Gif!!! Edited by wiggyrichard

He's just frustrated that they lost their Belgium striker and we kept ours. I guess I can understand his pain.

Does that bet also include Internationals as it does state all competitions?

Also, in the words of Kevin Keegan, " I would just love it! Love it! If Christian Benteke scored 15 Goals against West Brom at the Hawthorns :P "

He's just frustrated that they lost their Belgium striker and we kept ours. I guess I can understand his pain.
One for "other football" and it's probably Bin Dunne, but Belgium should be brilliant according to their team sheet!!!

Anyhow, Benteke is class...think there will be any negativity from the fans towards him for the initial transfer request?

Funnily enough I had a bet tonight with my blue nose brother that Benteke would score more than 9 Premier League goals next season.... 

Funnily enough I had a bet tonight with my blue nose brother that Benteke would score more than 9 Premier League goals next season.... 

Â