Speculation: Ivelin Popov (Kuban Krasnodar)

Delphinho123

It's not been reported as such a low figure by any outlet. Could be wrong of course (as they were for the Lowton/Westwood fees etc.) but you can only assume that the fee is around £6-7m until proved otherwise.

well, HH has said it was around £4m, so I'd consider that proven otherwise tbh

i never thought id ever say this, but we dont need any more wing forwards, or 'second strikers', i hope that if we do sign him, hes able to play that attacking midfield role because that is what we so desperately need

It's not been reported as such a low figure by any outlet. Could be wrong of course (as they were for the Lowton/Westwood fees etc.) but you can only assume that the fee is around £6-7m until proved otherwise.

Pretty sure HH also said afterwards that we ended up paying more than first thought?

I wouldn't.

• Like 1

I wouldn't.

Because you know better?? thought not

question is, where would he fit in and who would we drop?

I'd assume we'd be playing him in the position he plays at Kuban - AMC. If so, then one of the midfield three would have to be dropped. Preferably Westwood.

Â