2013 - British & Irish Lions in Australia

villaajax

Blimey what a game! Great tries. Thought it was set up nicely for a classic Wales result against Australia!

Feel slightly uncomfortable about celebrating too wildly when I guy has just slipped over...

Nevertheless, we won so happy days! Thought the front row were outstanding.

To win despite the ref. Amazing.

But Paul O'Connell us captain. Seriously what nth **** like? Sexton asked Paul if they were going for touch and then Warburton who is captain asked Oconnell if they should take the penalty or scrum later? What is the point of him being captain?

Corbisero now a legend for me. Scrum until the subs was epic.

Come on

James Horwill is being cited for stamping on Alun-Wyn Jones.

He's got to go for that.

Didn't look so bad on first viewing, then I noticed how he brings his right boot back down outside his left ankle- clearly an unnatural position and IMHO a deliberate stamp on the head. In the game I noticed AWJ bleeding near the eye at the first scrum but didn't see the stamp.

Great tries.

Just caught the highlights and I thoroughly agree especially North's (he was waving at the last aussie to try and get near him rather than handing him off, wasn't he? :) ).

Was only able to catch it on the radio this week - should get to see the whole game next saturday.

Great tries.

Just caught the highlights and I thoroughly agree especially North's (he was waving at the last aussie to try and get near him rather than handing him off, wasn't he? :) ).

Was only able to catch it on the radio this week - should get to see the whole game next saturday.

It was a terrific try, but I actually thought it was a pretty scummy thing to do to Genia ( pointing at him before scoring). I could understand if it had been a proper ding dong between the 2 players, but it hadn't.

Fair enough.

I only caught it on a youtube highlights thingy just. Initially, I thought it was a shockingly badly timed hand off (and then a bit of a wave). If it was more than that then I take your point.

Edited by snowychap

Â