Weekends football 12/14 April

andykeenan

A lack of class from the Man U fans there.

Man UTD away fans are words removed. They are the only set of fans to not clap for the Petrov on the 19th minute at VP, in fact, I think they were singing their own songs through it. Even though there was a big board saying "Support Stan"... they have no class. 

And I have to say, I really hate PDC and his touch line presence... i know some people like it, but it just seems so small time to me. 

I dont know its good to see a man with the passion for the team, 

Reminds me of another controversial foreign manager that used to manage in Premier League called José

And I have to say, I really hate PDC and his touch line presence... i know some people like it, but it just seems so small time to me. 

I dont know its good to see a man with the passion for the team, 

Reminds me of another controversial foreign manager that used to manage in Premier League called José

Yeah I agree to an extent. But PDC is just a little OTT. I mean, going over to the Sunderland fans, pointing at the Newcastle fans then pointing downwards, indicating that they are going down is just a bit lame really. When Jose showed passion he did it in the right manner in the right games. I dunno, maybe i'm being overly critical, but I can imagine PDC being the same in every game.  

Â