Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Just sharing something that I heard.....apparently the 'mystery man' from yesterday's Birm Mail is Hiroshi Kiyotake, an attacking mid from FCC Nuremberg. For those who don't know of him, he is a Japanese International (played last night in the Confederations Cup v Brazil), 23 yrs old so fits the Lambert 'mould', and probably wouldn't cost a large fee or want silly wages.

Please, take this as it is, I know some people get hammered for trying to sound ITK, I'm definitely not one of those. I'm just sharing one of the few little things that I hear very occasionally.

Tin hat on.........

Just sharing something that I heard.....apparently the 'mystery man' from yesterday's Birm Mail is Hiroshi Kiyotake, an attacking mid from FCC Nuremberg. For those who don't know of him, he is a Japanese International (played last night in the Confederations Cup v Brazil), 23 yrs old so fits the Lambert 'mould', and probably wouldn't cost a large fee or want silly wages.

Please, take this as it is, I know some people get hammered for trying to sound ITK, I'm definitely not one of those. I'm just sharing one of the few little things that I hear very occasionally.

Tin hat on.........

No need for the tin hat Woody. Sherlock Holmes would be proud of your deep investigative work. Take a pat on the back for your diligent efforts instead! :detect:

Tin hat on.........

I actually know about a player! :)

A MASSIVE yes from me :)

Tin hat on.........

haha. That info was from me. Cheers.

I got that info yesterday off someone who has been very closely connected to Villa for over 25 years. But like he said to me yesterday, still a long way to go on this one and nowhere near completed or a dead cert.

Edited by diehardvillan
  • Like 1

So if we where going after Kiyotake would we line up like

Guzan

Lowton

Vlaar

Okore

LB

Sylla/Delph

Westwood

Kiyotake

Gabby

Weimann

Benteke

I think the LB slot will be Bennett. I think Lambert is going to stick with him

Apparently, according to reports in Spain, we are close to agreeing a deal for left back Antonio Luna

LaLigaenDirecto @LaLigaenDirecto 44m

Antonio Luna, ex del Sevilla, es nuevo jugador del Aston Villa.

http://www.vavel.com/es/futbol/sevillafc/243998-antonio-luna-nuevo-jugador-del-aston-villa.html

Edited by diehardvillan

Apparently, according to reports in Spain, we are close to agreeing a deal for left back Antonio Luna

LaLigaenDirecto @LaLigaenDirecto 44m

http://www.vavel.com/es/futbol/sevillafc/243998-antonio-luna-nuevo-jugador-del-aston-villa.html

22 year old LB... would fit with the young, cheap and lots of potential policy...!

LaLigaenDirecto ‏@LaLigaenDirecto 44m

An attacking left back.