Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Whilst I am enjoying all the speciation, those talking of a fantastic summer are running a bit soon for my liking. We've actually only signed one player so far.

I'm not complaining, it is still June. I'm just saying... One player.

will be at least 3 by Tuesdays press conference.

Fixed for you chap

• Like 1

Could be a decent amount of squad depth next season for the first time in years.

Guzan (Given, so far)

Lowton (???)  Vlaar (Okore)   Baker (Clark)   Cresswell? (Bennett)

Westwood (???)      Delph (Sylla)

Weimann (Bacuna)          Murphy? (***)      Agbonlahor (Tonev)

Benteke (Helenius)

***Tonev, Bacuna, Grealish, Carruthers in rotation

Interesting to see what happens at CB, Baker deserves another go and I still think Clark can come good but Okore is probably the more talented of the three. Could shift Okore to RCB and Vlaar to LCB so that Bennett/New LB have the more experienced CB??

Herd will be cover for Lowton.

How very boring.  Almost 5 past 11 in the UK and we haven't had at least three more links or confirmations of interest.  What's going on?

Lambert out!

How very boring.  Almost 5 past 11 in the UK and we haven't had at least three more links or confirmations of interest.  What's going on?

Lambert out!

Shucks, looks like you'll have to tell us then Richard ;) 

At least 3 by Tuesday you say?!

Tonev, Helenius, Okore... and? If it's Belhanda I will explode. If it's Popov, I will explode slightly less (but I'll still be happy!)

At least 3 by Tuesday you say?!

Tonev, Helenius, Okore... and? If it's Belhanda I will explode. If it's Popov, I will explode slightly less (but I'll still be happy!)

I think its at least 3 including Tonev

So Okore and Helenius 

That's what I said ;)

My point was that Richard edited '3 signings by Tuesday' to 'at least 3 signings by Tuesday', insinuating there could be more!

Keep up KJP!

That's what I said ;)

My point was that Richard edited '3 signings by Tuesday' to 'at least 3 signings by Tuesday', insinuating there could be more!

Keep up KJP!

Goodness i'm so behind :'( 

apologies :3 

Just chatting with my baggies supporting mate about their targets. So far we've talked about Carlton Cole, Esteban Grenero and Robson-kanu.

How refreshing are our links in comparison?

Exactly THIS!

I had a similar convo Yesterday. My baggies supporting mate said he's impressed how we're seemingly getting deals done early aswell. He said that WBA leave it until the last minute, and then if the deal breaks down, they use time as the excuse.

Ahhhh doing deals late. A distant memory :D

(Though, I do think that Lambert will be busy all summer, and there's every chance we'll sign a player in the last fortnight).