Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

^ If this happens I expect us to sign an AM asap.

If Benteke goes by Thursday I also expect us to get his replacement within 2 weeks.

EDIT - i was quoting the guy who said if Given/Hutton/Bent go this week it free's up 100k wages. 

Edited by KjParton

Yea and they payed a HUGE figure for him. Overrated IMO. 

Especially for that amount of money. But I suppose we'll see what he does in the season. We still have Sylla though and he does **** love the villa :P

Funny how nobody was moaning a few weeks ago, few weeks later back to moaning.

Typical Villa fans.

That's only because we are about to lose our main asset again... Puts us back to square one almost?

Bit disrespectful to the players who performed so well last year and actually want to play for us. 

Time to open the Kiyotake thread again :D

Funnily enough there is a youtube video of him at an airport (In Japanese unfortunately). Some Japanese guy has translated it to him saying something like, I understand there is interest from AVFC and this excites me. He then goes onto say something like the deal is half way there. Or in direct translation "It is halfway towards my goal"

Funnily enough there is a youtube video of him at an airport (In Japanese unfortunately). Some Japanese guy has translated it to him saying something like, I understand there is interest from AVFC and this excites me. He then goes onto say something like the deal is half way there. Or in direct translation "It is halfway towards my goal"

Is that really how it translates though?

I would love it if we signed him, love it.

any chance of a link to the video?  we have Japanese speakers on here who could probably translate it

The direct translation is a bit of a worry. If they couldn't be bothered with the pretence I don't know if I could be bothered signing them.

Jesus, you'd think after last season people would stop judging players by how big a name they are. Clearly not.

Hiroshi Kiyotake is quite a big name, fifteen letters.

• Like 3

Compulsory Jesus response alert:

Jesus, you'd think after last season people would stop judging players by how big a name they are. Clearly not.

You are correct, my son, for it is wrong to judge.

Judge not, for ye may be judged.

Let he who has not judged cast the first judge - wait is that right? 

• Like 1

Compulsory Jesus response alert:

You are correct, my son, for it is wrong to judge.

Judge not, for ye may be judged.

Let he who has not judged cast the first judge - wait is that right? 

Nope. Back to Sunday school, my child.