The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Protests work, but protest which are attended by a very small percentage of fans don't. At Villa you get one or two anti McLeish chants at the most nothing more.

Yes, sadly a majority? of Villa fans seems happy enough with us hemorrhaging money, playing dismal football and quite likelly being relegated.

But hey, at least they are not "fickle" as apparently i am

I wonder if Randy's henchman General Charles Krulak is still thinking the lowest Villa can finish this season is 9th and highest is 4th under McLeish? If he represented Randy, then the American owner and his colleagues are so out of touch with English football that it's unreal. I can tell Krulak now, that 9th place will likely be mathematical impossible in a weeks time.

I can tell Krulak now, that 9th place will likely be mathematical impossible in a weeks time.

Do you really think he'll give a ****? I doubt very much he even takes any interest in how we are doing.

The guy was full of shit and the fact he claimed to be one of us makes me sick and was an insult to every fan that loves this great club. When the going got tough the so called tough **** off.

I can tell Krulak now, that 9th place will likely be mathematical impossible in a weeks time.

Do you really think he'll give a ****? I doubt very much he even takes any interest in how we are doing.

The guy was full of shit and the fact he claimed to be one of us makes me sick and was an insult to every fan that loves this great club. When the going got tough the so called tough **** off.

That was when he wasn't threatening fans and getting quite violent online

Keyboard warrior he was.

It will at least get us some attention in the Media about the Owner of Villa.. Look what happened when Liverpool fans spoke up about there Yank owner.. We need to get the Media talking about RL and what has he done for AVFC in the time he has been here.

burning American flags and sending death threats, would like to think our fans are above that ;)

As Delia would say 'Where are you Randy'!!

Hopefully he's in the sky, on his way over

I couldnt give a toss where he is. **** stupid plastic villa fan.

Took it upon myself to contact General K this afternoon asking him if he or Randy were goingt obother attending another game thisseason. This is the response.......I will not comment!

Denis,

Randy has been over almost every week for the past year....not sure what you mean by bringing him to a match. "Since we both last bothered"...you are kidding me aren't you?? Like we aren't bothered? Millions upon millions of pounds and we aren't bothered? Do you somehow think that we aren't aware of what is going on? Any suggestions??? Let's see, a few games left...fire the manager? That would really be a wise move. Buy a player? Hmmmm, not sure any are for sale right now...do you know something I don't know? Get some miracle healing for all of our lads who are injured?? Again, do you know of a medical miracle store where we can go shopping?

I know you are frustrated. So are we!!! What can we do right now.....we can GET BEHIND THE LADS AND STAY BEHIND THEM UNTIL WE KNOW WE ARE SAFE!!!!

Gen K

Took it upon myself to contact General K this afternoon asking him if he or Randy were goingt obother attending another game thisseason. This is the response.......I will not comment!

Denis,

Randy has been over almost every week for the past year....not sure what you mean by bringing him to a match. "Since we both last bothered"...you are kidding me aren't you?? Like we aren't bothered? Millions upon millions of pounds and we aren't bothered? Do you somehow think that we aren't aware of what is going on? Any suggestions??? Let's see, a few games left...fire the manager? That would really be a wise move. Buy a player? Hmmmm, not sure any are for sale right now...do you know something I don't know? Get some miracle healing for all of our lads who are injured?? Again, do you know of a medical miracle store where we can go shopping?

I know you are frustrated. So are we!!! What can we do right now.....we can GET BEHIND THE LADS AND STAY BEHIND THEM UNTIL WE KNOW WE ARE SAFE!!!!

Gen K

Seems like they are happy with the dross thats being served up at Villa Park, or are either obviously oblivious to it?

Denis,

Gen K

How did you contact the Gen?

He sounds pissed off :D! We'll get behind the lads, but we don't want McLeish as boss beyond the end of the season. Total dross, he has under performed majorly if we are to go by the Generals predictions of the season.

Â