The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Yeah fair play Randy.

Maybe we could one day become that midtable team we've always dreamt of.

Give that tattoo a kiss from me.

I'd go kiss the tattoo, but cannot afford the flights over there and the chance of me catching him at a game are less than me winning the lottery.

Just out if interest , when was the last time we saw Mr Lerner at a Villa game ??

Regularly, when things were going well. As soon as the nose dive happened he went missing. Of course, this is not because he only wanted the praise, he is not like that.

Seeing where Spurs are now to when Lerner took over..shows what a poor job he has overseen.

The fact the likes of Swansea have now also overtaken us and it's looks worse.

We've fallen behind more than we have overtaken and our finances are worse. I can't back the cause of this and I am NOT HAPPY accepting survival.

Give Lambert 20m to sign 2/3 midfielders please Randolph or just hurry up and sell

I suspect that they will get wages down to the point where are making money and then the huge influx of cash from TV rights that other clubs are spending on players and wages will be used to pay back Lerners loans until the point he can make his money back selling the club.

With the really limited funds which Randy has provided Lambert, why on earth did Lambert join? Surely there must be a promise of finances once the wages have been sorted? Are wages still an issue?

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

With the really limited funds which Randy has provided Lambert, why on earth did Lambert join? Surely there must be a promise of finances once the wages have been sorted? Are wages still an issue?

They will be an issue as long as the fans accept it.

Â