Favourite Sport To Watch (Not football)

MattS

What sport do you like watching the most (Not Football)  

119 members have voted

1. 1. What sport do you like watching the most (Not Football)

• Tennis
    • Cricket
    • Rugby (L)
    • Rugby (U)
    • Basketball
    • Hockey (Field or Ice)
    • Baseball
    • NFL
    • Pub Sports (Darts, 9-ball etc...)
    • Other

I have been surfing the net and reading about the Australian Open, Cricket etc...

Got me thinking what sport do you like watching the most (apart from football)...

Tennis for me...

Guest RantinRob

Womens netball and beach volleyball

and Maria Sharapova playing tennis :-)

After that, England Test match cricket and England rugby union

Boxing for me - but only when it a genuine big name contest that you know is gonna be a good match up.

Too many world "titles" flying about for me - much better when there was but 1 world champion for each weight - i copuld even tolerate three, but there's 6 or 7 now and it's becoming a joke.

Still, loved boxing during Nigel Benn's career - so many great exciting fights.

Plus the middleweight division during the 80s with Hearns, Hagler, leonard and Duran. Some quality fights there.

For me, Rugby Union (way better than League!). I was raised by a rugby fanatic and disappointed him when it was apparent my first sporting love was Villa!

TBF, I can watch any sport if it's on - yep even snooker!!! There's no better way of having an afternoon nap after work than flicking on the old snooker and resting those eyelids!

Although, it's got to be said, I can't watch any Horsey shit, be it racing or show jumping! pure drivel, almost ranks up there with darts!

Boxing for me - but only when it a genuine big name contest that you know is gonna be a good match up.

Too many world "titles" flying about for me - much better when there was but 1 world champion for each weight - i copuld even tolerate three, but there's 6 or 7 now and it's becoming a joke.

Still, loved boxing during Nigel Benn's career - so many great exciting fights.

Plus the middleweight division during the 80s with Hearns, Hagler, leonard and Duran. Some quality fights there.

Yep spot on. The Barry Mcguigan fights were always something special.

womens topless mud wrestling does it for me :wink:

Yeah, but without the mud

And the wrestling :wink:

and make it bottomless too while you are at it ;)

I'd have to say Rugby Union followed by Cricket

Then I can watch Baseball and NFL in small amounts

bu t I'd rather watch football more than anything

Cricket is best.

Cricket is as good as Owls are. Using the tree scale of "0 to very good indeed" (where an Owl perches on the branch marked "definitely best"), but with more beer and less feathers and dead voles n' that.

So cricket is the clear winner.

Cricket is best.

Cricket is as good as Owls are. Using the tree scale of "0 to very good indeed" (where an Owl perches on the branch marked "definitely best"), but with more beer and less feathers and dead voles n' that.

So cricket is the clear winner.

yes, but can you rotate your head 360 degrees whilst watching it :o

Â