Whats happening this weekend

leemond2008

We haven't had one of these threads for a while so I thought we may as well bring it back

so what are you crazy cats up to this time????

I was all geared up to have a nice boozy Friday with me family tonight (mom, dad, sister, 2 nephews, her fella and my dog) but things have changed now

Me mate has invited himself round to mine tomorra so I am going to go over my local tonight and have a few pints and then get home chill out and have a curry and then get my head down at a reasonable hour

I was planning on cooking a fat ass curry tomorrow for something to do but now I have company I suppose I will end up sitting in front of the PS3 getting bladdered

I was planning on cooking a fat ass sunday dinner for somthing to do but now I will probably be too hung over so I'll probably just sit and die in my own filth and fall into a fit of depression because monday will only be a day away...

what an exciting life I lead

Off to see High on Fire at the o2 Academy tonight so that should be a good start to the weekend.

Finishing off a couple of design projects tomorrow whilst listening to the Villa match and then relaxing with the good lady wife, a movie and a few drinks on the evening.

Running Sunday morning then off to the cinema on the afternoon. Followed by the last three episodes of The Sopranos (which is really going to depress me as I've loved every second of it).

I was bought the entire collection of the soprano's for xmas (despite me saying that I would never watch it even if I did enjoy it)

I think I made it 4 episodes into the second series and haven't bothered with it since, it was quite good...I just dont watch all that much telly

Books. Curry. Alcohol. Run.

yeah I need to devote as much time to books this weekend as well, I am currently 1 book behind on my mission to read 30 books this year (I am half way through two books so I suppose it will all even itself out in the end)

Taxi service tonight (the missus is "up west"). Tomorrow I'm having a lock-in during the day with an Andrei Tarkovsky box set (mostly because my neighbourhood will be infested with ruggerbuggers), out for Thai in the evening then football on Sunday.

Tonight - **** all. 

Tomorrow - watch football then get hammered with a few of my mates.

Sunday - Was my mate's birthday Thursday and didn't get to see him so we're watching the Superbowl round mine with beers and wings aplenty.

who are the villa playing this weekend?

That would be an easy peasy trip to Goodison to play the most played English top flight game ever. A claim that would be in jeopardy if we went down.

Oh yeah, Superbowl time. Is it on the Beeb? I don't think I'd last the night if I had to put up with endless adverts. I doubt I'll last the night anyway as I'm not cut out for the wee hours any more.

It's the opposite for me. I will watch it on a stream from the American broadcast because superbowl adverts are quality .

Â