Whats happening this weekend

leemond2008

Absolutely nothing of note. Reading, gym work and sleeping!

Will be in Bangkok 3 weeks today so having a few quiet weekends before then. 

I was going down to Woking with some friends today, but I came down with a chest infection yesterday and am spending all weekend moping about the place.  On the upshot, our new kitchen is almost done so we can start moving all the bits and bobs back in and reclaim the second bedroom.

Mile a minute lifestyle. B)

Edited by GarethRDR

• 1 month later...

Thought I would drag this back

what are you freaks doing this time then?

for me its

tonight-pub home curry

tomorrow-me mates are all going out somewhere for food tomorrow (smokeys in walsall or something) I read the reviews of the place and it is supposed to be shockingly bad so I am giving it a miss and I'm gunna stay in and stay up for the B Hop fight

sunday-I have a feeling that one of my mates has invited himself round to mine for a sunday dinner (I'm not 100% if this is true or if I am making it up) if not then I'll try and blag another phat ass dinner off me neighbours again then pop over the pub have a few beers and try to fight off the sunday evening blues

taking my daughter to see the Lion King tomorrow , of course I will have my eyes on my phone checking the football updates

Sunday i get the double whammy of having to take my mum out and also my wife (though i may raid the kids piggy banks and make them pay for their  " mummy" , don't see why I should she's not my mum  )

This evening I have nothing to do and I plan on doing it with relish.

Tomorrow, gym in the a.m., football (watching) if possible in the PM, a slap-up dinner and a serious session on the lash that night.

Sunday, an attempt to visit the aul' wan for Hallmark Day (pending hangover assessment). Then it's only 4 days 'til I'm in the land of the Levi, the ME & the Maqroll :):hooray:

I won't have a bad word said about America, in case they're watching and don't let me in at the gate.

As long as you have a leprechaun costume, a pint of green Guinness, a shillelagh and an IRA collection tin you should be OK. 

Edited by mjmooney

I won't have a bad word said about America, in case they're watching and don't let me in at the gate.

must admit I slagged them off on facebook and then worried on my flight over if I was gonna get water-boarded  on arrival

Ah, my mischief was not directed at 'Murica, more at the primitive nature of aforementioned posters.

must admit I slagged them off on facebook and then worried on my flight over if I was gonna get water-boarded  on arrival

Isn't it fun that we half-joke about that kind of thing :)

Back on topic then...

Tonight: beer in Hackney with the lovely (really!) people I volunteer with.

Tomorrow: Lunch in Ely with mater for Mothers' Day, then beer and food in Shoreditch to celebrate/commiserate my birthday.

Sunday: sleep all day and eat crap food. Distinct possibility of Civ

Thought I would drag this back

what are you freaks doing this time then?

for me its

tonight-pub home curry

tomorrow-me mates are all going out somewhere for food tomorrow (smokeys in walsall or something) I read the reviews of the place and it is supposed to be shockingly bad so I am giving it a miss

Smokeys is alrite, its like the places they have on man v food, they do challanges there which are frankly stupid, the food is a little over priced but the bbq ribs there are Totes amaze

Not feeling 100% after coming back from Hong Kong on Tuesday so will aim to have a fairly quiet weekend. That being said, meant to be meeting a few mates tomorrow for an all day drinking session... there is no way I can do that so might just pop along for one or two. I do need to get a Mother's Day card and present. 

Sunday I will see the parents (plus drop the card/present off) and then back home to relax/sleep

Gonna try not to do what a mate of mine did last weekend, got blattered and bought a car on eBay then spent most of Sunday afternoon talking his way out of the deal

Â