Paul Lambert

Pilchard

It will cost us about 6m.

Do you trust Lerner to go and find another manager?

If we got a new manager, it will be the same squad of players and yes, whilst we may have a honeymoon period, things will be the same.

Now's not the time to sack the manager.

That possible honeymoon period may just be enough to keep us up. I would pay Lambert to go. I would rather see Cowans and McAndrew manage until the end of the season the guy is a **** joke!

• Like 1

Do you want us to go down rock bottom of the premier league?

With the possibility of dropping another division next season?

That's where we will be going if we persist with this manager

It is also where we are going if we sack him. This is the culmination of the last 4 years not the last 4 months.

Cant believe people actually think a change in manager will do anything.

Sure hes doing shit but when are people going to get it. 

Seriously, all this is a lot easier to take if you didnt kid yourself we are some giant club thats bigger than Steve McClaren et al, that Ron Vlaars the new Franco Baresi and that Ashley Westwood is anything other than shit.

Get with the programme thats been on for years - We arent very good!! Even when were good in relative terms - its forced playing kick and rush football. What is happening (whilst its disappointing and unacceptable when you think of the wages) isnt a big shock at all. 

It will cost us about 6m.

Do you trust Lerner to go and find another manager?

If we got a new manager, it will be the same squad of players and yes, whilst we may have a honeymoon period, things will be the same.

Now's not the time to sack the manager.

I didn't agree with the Amc appointment but this guy has 9 lives, any other manager would be gone by now.

Utter disappear if this idiot stays

Had a bit of faith in Lambert until the Bradford match. Just throwing on attackers at the end was like watching a 10 year old in charge of a school team . Luckily Withe , Shaw and McInally were`nt on the bench or he`d have chucked them on as well.

Seriously though, throwing all these kids on at the start of the season would never work, never mind the fact that they`re not good enough anyway. Ferguson would slowly integrate younger players into a team whereas Lambert throws them all into an already shit team. NO HOPE. Hutton and Warnock could do no worse in defence. If nothing changes after tonights debacle then it never will and we are doomed . Expect a Newcastle win and probably another 8-0 somewhere before the END.

That possible honeymoon period may just be enough to keep us up. I would pay Lambert to go. I would rather see Cowans and McAndrew manage until the end of the season the guy is a **** joke!

well_done_sir.gif

The players we have at the moment we would be going down under Murinhno or Fergouson.  This storm has been on the horizion for about 4 years and isnt all Lamberts doing.  You sell all your best players and dont replace them what the feck do you think is going to happen. 

Lerner and Faulkner should be the first out the door.

• Like 1

Get with the programme thats been on for years - We arent very good!! Even when were good in relative terms - its forced playing kick and rush football. What is happening (whilst its disappointing and unacceptable when you think of the wages) isnt a big shock at all. 

We don't have to sit and take it though. We know we are down if this carries on but we can still roll the dice again and get a different result for the last few fixtures of the season.

I didn't agree with the Amc appointment but this guy has 9 lives, any other manager would be gone by now.

Utter disappear if this idiot stays

He does seem to be made of Teflon  Last season it was down to the shit negative manager apparently. This season we spend £20m and it is all the owners fault for some fans, the manager remains blameless.

It is truly baffling.  

We have a saying in my work

You either talk the talk

or

You walk the walk

We also have an expression for those who constantly talk the talk over & over but never actually produce any results.. we call them

"Am-A-Gonna's"

Am-A-Gonna do this

Am-A-Gonna do that

But they never actually do anything

This just reminds me so much of those involved with Aston Villa at the moment. .