Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Anyone else starting to think that mcleish may have, incredibly, known what he was doing with his approach last year and actually did a good job keeping us up?

No. Just because Lambert's shit doesn't mean McLeish is any less shit.

Mcleish didn't help himself with certain things but when you look at this season I sometimes think I was a bit harsh towards him. This squad really is awful and at the end of the day we didn't go down under him. The fact we've got worse shows how bad things currently are.

Mcleish didn't help himself with certain things but when you look at this season I sometimes think I was a bit harsh towards him. This squad really is awful and at the end of the day we didn't go down under him. The fact we've got worse shows how bad things currently are.

I don't think we were too harsh on McLeish I just think some people are too leniant with Lambert. How he still has the support he has I don't know.

Ever thought Bent might not want to play...

Or that Lambert isn't playing him to keep the wage bill down? Maybe his, and others, wages are heavily based on appearances/goals. If so, it would make sense why he wouldn't be playing him/them. Well, sense to the owner - not the rest of us!

I do not think any manager could do anything with these players. Some of the problems with the squad fall at Lambert's feet, but I actually think the good majority of Lambert's signings (Benteke, Vlaar, Lowton, Westwood) have been positives.

That being said, something had to change just to shake up the team. If Learner does not want to spend any money, he has to get rid of Lambert. If he wants to spend money, they need to do it now.

We don't know what going on behind the scenes...

To have So Many senior players not in the team for one reason or another is far too fishy for me...

Same here! Like I said above, maybe he's being told/asked not to play them because of their wages being based on appearance money?

Strangely, I agree. If we are to spend no money on staying up, then this team need to go down a division and (hopefully) learn what it's like to win football matches and build some momentum. They just look out of their depth at the minute.

So we are excepting relegation now to make us better.

I honestly believe that this club deserves to go down.

We have had a defeatest attitude while playing the likes of Man U and more often than not this has been reflected in our results against them.

Now that defeatest attitude has spread into accepting relegation because in the long run it will be good for us. Lerner must be rubbing his hands with glee how **** gullible we have become and how much shite we are prepared to accept

Why don't we just wave the white flag of surrender now and be done with it while saying we are shite alright but look at the training facilities we have which are going to be a credit to the Championship.

FFS people, relegation is unacceptable, period and we as fans need to grow some **** balls and let the board know that.

Edited by Morpheus

Were you not not backing him to the hilt a couple of weeks ago?

Yes, and? It's been a pretty exceptional (in a bad way) couple of weeks and I'm seeing absolutely no signs of improvement. We've gone from being inconsistent to consistently shit.