Paul Lambert

Pilchard

yeah we didnt lose but Norwich had enough chances to win 4 games against us Lambert is paid to make the right choices when your struggling it makes sense to have your best players playing and he had 3 of them on the bench I know CNZ hasnt set the world alight but he is a very attack minded player

Right Im gunna get straight to the point Villa are doomed, Lambert has to take the blame Lerner bid for Dempsey who was sensible and rejected the move, Lambert has alientated himself from the experienced players it was a utter utter joke to have Ireland, Bent and CNZ on the bench today, That muppet Bennett is a liability as is lowton they are great potentially but we need EXPERIENCE and more EXPERIENCE and some QUALITY get it in your head Lamert every week were becoming more and more of a joke and the records are being broken to a new time low, admittedly Lambert did absolutely nothing to get players of quality and experience into the team the hole club is a joke and I am not giving Lerner of Lambert anymore time the next 5 games can be written off 1 point maybe at best. WhatI want to know is will Paul Lambert look the fans in the face and admit he is wrong if Villa go down his interview today said he was impressed with our effort, that does not get you 3 points and even with 11 men we wouldnt have held on, also I noticed at the end of the game the players hardly embraced Lambert at the end Villa park used to be a fottress its now like a all you can eat buffett " You just help yourself" totally incapable and inept with his tactics

You did well to only include one full stop in there. Kudos.

Lambert is making mistakes but the bigger picture says its not his fault.

He is effectively flying an out of control plane.

Who signed Matthew Lowton and Joe Bennett instead of experienced players aswell as keep playing albrighton and Holman.

Look at our midfield today...

Holman - KEA - Delph - Albrighton

Is that the worst midfield we have ever had?

Holman - Good worker but isnt creative and doesnt score.

KEA - Isnt creative and doesnt score.

Delph - isnt creative and doesnt score. Cant take players on.

Albrighton - Has been out of form for over a year.

No wonder we arent scoring and Bent barely touches the ball. That midfield is probably the worst in the league.

Look at our midfield today...

Holman - KEA - Delph - Albrighton

Is that the worst midfield we have ever had?

Holman - Good worker but isnt creative and doesnt score.

KEA - Isnt creative and doesnt score.

Delph - isnt creative and doesnt score. Cant take players on.

Albrighton - Has been out of form for over a year.

No wonder we arent scoring and Bent barely touches the ball. That midfield is probably the worst in the league.

very true

Ireland hasn't been bad at all this season and he really should be in our starting 11, as previously stated it seems that Lambert has somewhat alienated himself from our senior players.

Maybe relegation would work for us if we can't compete at Premiership level, our players aren't going to improve if we can't win a game.

Are people still mentioning the summer transfer spending like its something to be proud of.

We signed 7 players for £20 million. Thats just under £3 million a player, can we really expect Lambert or any manager to sign all quality players with that amount of money? And lets face it the wages are also an issue. Think about what lowton, bennett, westwood and bowery are on, does anyone really think quality players would have joined this joke of a club for those wages?

Lerner has **** this club up a treat and his attempt to help keep us in division in the summer was simply not enough to get us out of the mess this **** clearing in the woods put us into.

We need to stick by Lambert, it's the start of a very long journey to turn this club around but I still feel he i the man for the job.

However, the current midfield is truely shocking; KEA aside, the rest which he has inherited are championship at best. Just think, a few seasons back we had Barry, Petrov, Young and Milner. WIth the current midfield no manager could do any better, they just arnt good enough - Delph, Ireland, Bannan, Albirghton, N'zogbia all need replacing. I hope Lerner releases some funds in January to allow Lambert to rebuild the midfield or we could be in trouble. A ball winner to partner KEA in the middle is essential.

A quick word on his summer signings of Lowton and Bennett; I thought Lowton was one of the few plus points today and I think Bennett will come good. I suspect Westwood & Bowery will disapear into the sunset.

• Like 1

Bennets card was Lamberts fault. Norwich advertised they would target the kid (they lined up two against him at kick off) and yet lambert kept him on after he had got a yellow. Poor judgement.

Honestly at this point we probably need to start packing midfield with 5 men and playing 1 up front. We struggle against relegation rivals like Norwich playing two up front, we will get destroyed by quality and we have just finished our easy run of games, now its time to start playing tough teams.

Not so sure our start could be classed as "easy". Certainly not the hardest but hardly easy either. 5 away games and only 3 at home.

Hansen on MOTD said 'I dunno where Villa go gem here, they were embarrassing.'

Lambert needs to be sacked now as we are worse than last season and that takes some doing.

Sack Lambert now? Utterly pathetic and a complete overreaction.

What MOTD failed to mention was that up until the sending off we were far from embarrassing. Ok maybe not perfect but we weren't bad either. Unfortunately the doom mongers seem to be forgetting this.

Not so sure our start could be classed as "easy". Certainly not the hardest but hardly easy either. 5 away games and only 3 at home.

Sack Lambert now? Utterly pathetic and a complete overreaction.

What MOTD failed to mention was that up until the sending off we were far from embarrassing. Ok maybe not perfect but we weren't bad either. Unfortunately the doom mongers seem to be forgetting this.

I am a Lambert supporter and of course we should not sack him. But we were poor mate. Our midfield has been a disaster for nearly two seasons and remains so. I dont know how we fix it. The only suggestion I have is to throw bodies at the problem and pray for a Lerner gift in January.

Hansen on MOTD said 'I dunno where Villa go from here, they were embarrassing.'

Lambert needs to be sacked now as we are worse than last season and that takes some doing.

Sack him and replace him with who exactly? Pep Guardiola inst going to pitch up here any time soon and even if he did there not a lot he could do with this midfiled.